Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Charlotte @ FAU - October 3rd, 2020

Add topic

I knew There was something going on with Davidson. He’s our best running back. We need to count on a TE’s now.
Back to the top

McCarthy came to PLAY! 2 sack already! Dudes a beast!
Back to the top

Right after I saw our D-line is struggling, McCarthy clutches up for another third down sack!

Charlotte attempts another long field goal.. AND IT'S MISSED!

Owls to begin their first drive of the second quarter with their best starting field position of the game.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Tronti threw the pass too high and put the WR's body out to crush.
Back to the top

Our offense is going to wear out our defense.
Back to the top

Tronti is just not good. He was a complimentary piece last year. Hes not a starting caliber player. Robison would have the offense up by 3 touchdowns. I think people downplay just how good he really was.
Back to the top

+1

I've seen enough of Tronti (3-of-11) for now - that last overthrow from 10 yards out makes me miss Robison SO MUCH.

That said, let's see what Taggant Jr. can do with his arm. What would it hurt?
Back to the top

Owls haven't been able to do much with their solid field position.

An incompletion due to quick pressure, followed by a one yard gain by Charles to the right.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

You can not throw high passes and leave a bullseye on the WR's torso. A few bruised ribs and all of our WRs will start alligator arming catches.
Back to the top

We need to go to Posey or Willie Jr. I prefer Posey because he has the strongest arm and hes not 160lbs like Willie Jr. We still need to run the ball but thats where you keep Tronti for. Run the ball like normally, Posey throws and you put Tronti in for a wildcat-type play.
Back to the top
Control functions: