Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ MTSU - November 28, 2020

Add topic

Team is hoping to hear from Middle Tennessee regarding their decision this evening. FAU remains committed to play and will fly tonight if given the green light from MTSU.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Local Owl said

That illegitimate  source sure hgas a lot of details
Posted On: Nov 27th 2020, 3:38 PM #398156

The source has not covered FAU positively for years now and doesn’t deserve any support from the program or the fan base 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Local Owl said

That illegitimate  source sure hgas a lot of details
Posted On: Nov 27th 2020, 3:38 PM #398156

The source has not covered FAU positively for years now and doesn’t deserve any support from the program or the fan base 
Posted On: Nov 27th 2020, 4:39 PM #398162

The source does not and seems to bash the program at the first opportunity it has. Very disheartening and leads one to wonder why said source continues to cover a program it seemingly hates on.
Back to the top

I know the source.  But I bet he is correct on this one
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I know the source.  But I bet he is correct on this one
Posted On: Nov 27th 2020, 5:22 PM #398164

Ugh I hate to admit it but I think you’re right. Could be a blessing in disguise though. I wasn’t looking forward to playing GSU and if we win MTSU and USM we have a better shot and getting ranked 
Back to the top

Understanding that the outbreak at Middle does not just concern a key Blue Raider, but now also the majority of the athletic training staff. Lots of moving parts happening in Murfreesboro.

Back to the top

There it is. Tomorrow's game has been called. There will not be a makeup date.

Back to the top

This year is errasing a few years of getting outsiders interested in FAU  football. It will take a long time to fix this. Good thing FAU  had a new marketing crew.(This is second or third hand info)
Back to the top

FAU was packed, with the bus boarded, ready to play. In fact, the team was on the bus for Palm Beach International Airport for good amount of time, just waiting for the word from MTSU that they would "be able" to play.

So let me make this clear, Middle Tennessee canceled the game. Not FAU. Any reporting that the game was called off because of issues to the FAU RB core are incorrect.

MTSU made the decision to back out after they received the results of their final round of testing around 6:30 our time, 5:30 Central.

Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Any reporting that the game was called off because of issues to the FAU RB depth are incorrect. FAU was packed, with the bus boarded, ready to play.

MTSU made the decision to back out after they received the results of their final round of testing around 6:30 our time, 5:30 Central.
Posted On: Nov 27th 2020, 7:44 PM #398171

MTSU should have a forfeit. May not matter in the grand scheme of things, but this is very ridiculous. The money that the school and the families spent on travel may not get refunded back at this point. I hope the Conference does what they have to do.

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top
Control functions: