Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ MTSU - November 28, 2020

Add topic

FAU is preparing for departure to MTSU, leaving just after lunch:

Back to the top

The team is preparing to play. MTSU doesn't sound so eager…

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

When do we get a official word on this? Some illegitimate media sources are saying it’s already off #FakeNews 
Back to the top

It does seem like they are besting around the bush on this. I will get on no go. On a different subject,  liberty  is absolutely crushing umass.
Back to the top

Beating.  Not besting. My auto correct is horrible
Back to the top

The team is literally just waiting for Middle Tennessee to make up their minds…..

Back to the top

That illegitimate  source sure hgas a lot of details
Back to the top

Well looks like MTSU may be trying to duck after all. A key player in MTSU's program has tested positive.

It has been the Owl's Nest policy not to disclose what student-athletes have tested positive for COVID-19, no matter the program, and that is a decision I am proud of. That said, this is a KEY player for Middle Tennessee's offense.

Still, FAU has played while short-handed multiple times this year, including against an undefeated top-25 program. Now, one player tests positive for Middle Tennessee and they're holding 135+ players, coaches, staff, and officials from FAU hostage.

Back to the top

Fans and family members have already landed in Nashville for tomorrow's contest, and Middle may call the game because one player tested positive.

Another MTSU player in this exact position tested positive earlier in the season, yet the Blue Raiders played on like normal.

Back to the top

This is what has hurt FAU  and all college  football this season. To not play because a key player is out or a certain position is short handed. Suck it up. Looks like the other source got the story out first. Remember, in today's reporting, accuracy is second to speed. Sad. But true.
Back to the top
Control functions: