Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Marshall - October 24, 2020

Add topic

Well were a 17 point underdog and lost by 11 to #22 ranked team. It speaks well for our defense. Our offense hopefully will have all its running backs ready to play next week.
Back to the top

Our Starting Offensive Tackles Are fantastic and the drop off was huge. Also Irvin was out and he has a reputation of being a good blocker. There’s nothing you can do.
Back to the top

FINAL. FAU will leave Huntington with their first loss of the Willie Taggart era.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

We should have kicked the FG then an onside attempt…

Just my…

Back to the top

I'm not overly upset but it's frustrating knowing that we were a few more players being eligible, a few breaks here and there, and better officiating to winning this game.
Back to the top

Rick said

We should have kicked the FG then an onside attempt…

Just my…

Posted On: Oct 24th 2020, 6:03 PM #397001

I liked our odds going for it them kicking the fg.
Back to the top

Taggart on going for it on fourth down late in the game…

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I think this is the first time a loss didn't sting as much as the previous ones. One thing I know for certain, if we had our full roster available for this game, this would've been a win. EASY WIN. Kudos to our defense.
Back to the top

I know this was a Conference USA refs home job. It stings that way but not much else. We lost 28 players for COVID and 15 players were hurt. This was a remarkable performance esp with a team that was short handed and couldn't practice.
Back to the top

rook01 said

I know this was a Conference USA refs home job. It stings that way but not much else. We lost 28 players for COVID and 15 players were hurt. This was a remarkable performance esp with a team that was short handed and couldn't practice.
Posted On: Oct 24th 2020, 6:22 PM #397008

+1

Totally agree.

We did very well considering everything and would speculate we may have even squeaked it out if everyone was available.
Back to the top
Control functions: