Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Marshall - October 24, 2020

Add topic

McCammon will undergo an MRI to see the extent of his injury.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I know he’s missed practice time but my goodness Tronti does not have an arm at all
Back to the top

Please please please. Let's solidify  our kicking game . We have lived with a horrific situation for a couple years. Please. This situation changes the game. We can not continue like this.
Back to the top

If FAU plays all four of their next four games and adds the UMass game, there is a realistic chance to go 4-1 or 5-0. UTSA is the only game right now I’m iffy on. 

I’d like to see Posey get a chance at QB. I think I drank the Kool-Aid on Tronti too early. 

Next year is the real start of things. But seeing guys like Chase Lasater, Ahman, Mungin (although he got burnt at one point) step up now on defense has me optimistic. 

C-USA owes FAU an apology for the officiating crew. And I hope it’s a public one. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Lasater makes me smile. What an awesome football  player. Tough as heck.
Back to the top

Lasater is a beast. Too bad Keke is out this season. Love to see them play together. Would be a great 1-2 punch 🥊 like Keke & R. Smith last year. Go Owls 🦉! Let’s clean up the penalties next week and beat UTSA. Proud of the team effort today. 
Back to the top

owlmart said

I know he’s missed practice time but my goodness Tronti does not have an arm at all
Posted On: Oct 24th 2020, 7:10 PM #397011

Hate to say it but yeah, how worse could it be.  Let's see Posey.  Its just feels like there's something holding this offense back right now.  Not sure if qb is the issue but qb gets all the glory if its good and takes all the blame if  its bad, unfortunately right now its bad.
Back to the top

2 words
Time Management
Get the play in and pull the trigger 
Cannot waste timeout after timeout like this
What was it 5 out of 6 ☹️
Back to the top

That issue is 100% on the coaches. Let's be honest. There are a lot of good things going on. But there are glaring issues that need improvement. But I think the athleticism of out kids are keeping us competitive. Our young D is playing real good. Our O line  is good and getting better. We will get better every game. You can not practice live games. You must play them. If we played Marshall with four games under our belt, the out come might have been different. Let's win next week
Back to the top
Control functions: