Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Marshall - October 24, 2020

Add topic

Jack D Whidden III said

Just updated the original post with a direct link to the stream. A TV package that includes Sun Sports/Fox Sports Florida is required.
Posted On: Oct 23rd 2020, 10:40 AM #396884

It's also on Stadium Plus and the Fox Sports Go app.  YouTubeTV got rid of the regional Fox networks, but they have Stadium Plus on their more sports package, and I think you can log into Fox Sports Go with them as well.

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

Game On ✈️

Back to the top

Not if their flying the 737MAX :Laughing:
Back to the top

I think people don’t realize we have a great running attack. With All the running backs, and I really hope that Davidson plays a lot, we have a lot of guys that aren’t easy to bring down. I think the Offensive Line is outstanding. And Tronti is no slouch when it comes to running. 

I think people look at the 21-17 score and don’t realize we’re 3rd in the country in yards per carry. I think we can make it hard on Marshall.
Back to the top

The97Revolution said

Jack D Whidden III said

Just updated the original post with a direct link to the stream. A TV package that includes Sun Sports/Fox Sports Florida is required.
It's also on Stadium Plus and the Fox Sports Go app.  YouTubeTV got rid of the regional Fox networks, but they have Stadium Plus on their more sports package, and I think you can log into Fox Sports Go with them as well.
Posted On: Oct 23rd 2020, 10:48 AM #396885
If anyone happens to be in the NY Tri-State area, the game will be shown on MSG Network
Back to the top

d-owl said

The97Revolution said

Jack D Whidden III said

If anyone happens to be in the NY Tri-State area, the game will be shown on MSG Network
Posted On: Oct 24th 2020, 10:07 AM #396903

It's on a lot of regional networks. Still upsetting that we have a matchup with a ranked team that can't be easily watched nationally. Then again, this game could be on Facebook.

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

The97Revolution said

d-owl said

The97Revolution said

Jack D Whidden III said

It's on a lot of regional networks. Still upsetting that we have a matchup with a ranked team that can't be easily watched nationally. Then again, this game could be on Facebook.
Posted On: Oct 24th 2020, 10:15 AM #396904

Agreed. Was pleasantly surprised it'll be shown on MSG here, but has to be frustrating.
Back to the top

The97Revolution said

d-owl said

The97Revolution said

Jack D Whidden III said

Posted On: Oct 24th 2020, 10:15 AM #396904

Or they could be stuck watching the Knicks. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Good morning and HAPPY GAMEDAY everybody!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

It's 1130 and I an still not sure where to watch the game. My local place has direct tv with all sports packages.  But they couldn't tell me whether or not they could get stadium Florida sun sports. I've watched numerous sun belt games this season. Now the top two team s in c-usa  are playing and we get a crap coverage .  Cusa has lost its mojo.
Back to the top
Control functions: