Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: UMass @ FAU - November 20, 2020

Add topic

Nobody is talking about it, but Vladi Rivas has been having a solid season.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

That is a wrap. FAU will run out the clock for  a 24-2 win. Special teams on punting needs work. Way too many sacks tonight.
Back to the top

It wasn't pretty, but THE OWLS WIN!

Back to the top

We go from ugly win to ugly win :-D
Back to the top

A win is a win good thing the remaining three are winnable 
Back to the top

Okay. I really liked the way tronti played in his drive. Do we start posey or tronti next week? 
Back to the top

1OwlFLATL said

Okay. I really liked the way tronti played in his drive. Do we start posey or tronti next week? 
Posted On: Nov 20th 2020, 11:28 PM #397971

I think Posey. While it was tough to watch at times he still made enough plays to win. I don’t think what Tronti did in that one drive is sustainable for him throughout the course of the game he proved that in 4 games already. Would surprise me to see a two QB system though. And who knows maybe Tronti goes all Graham Wilbert in 2012 next year
Back to the top

voss749 said

Posted On: Nov 20th 2020, 11:14 PM #397968
5-1 in a "down" year with undefeated home stand and a chance at clinching back-to-back winning seasons for the first time since 2007-2008. If we can continue to improve we're going to be scary next year.

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

The97Revolution said

voss749 said

Posted On: Nov 20th 2020, 11:14 PM #397968

4-1 in a "down" year with undefeated home stand and a chance at clinching back-to-back winning seasons for the first time since 2007-2008. If we can continue to improve we're going to be scary next year.
Posted On: Nov 20th 2020, 11:51 PM #397973

5-1 :-D
Back to the top

While I'm working on uploading the postgame presser for y'all, here's the biggest quote from Coach Taggart that stood out for me.

Back to the top
Control functions: