Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: USF @ FAU - September 26th, 2020

Add topic

That's fair! Of course, half of our navigating through 2020 has been about how programs look in the eyes of the public. Not saying that's good or bad, but we all have taken a greater interest in PR than ever before.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

BOOM! There are ZERO positive COVID-19 cases in the FAU program.

Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

BOOM! There are ZERO positive COVID-19 cases in the FAU program.

Posted On: Sep 23rd 2020, 12:30 PM #396143

Good news! GO OWLS!

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

Um.  Am I reading this incorrectly?  Glad to see no positives, but are we still basically going to be without all the guys that were supposed to be out last week too.  
Back to the top

Roscoeowl said

Um.  Am I reading this incorrectly?  Glad to see no positives, but are we still basically going to be without all the guys that were supposed to be out last week too.  
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2020, 2:42 PM #396146

was just thinking same thing, I'm sure there are some players that we are going to miss!
Back to the top

I'm attending  the game with zero expectations. I have no knowledge as to what and who I will be watching. The outcome means very little. What I will be watching is the organization and discipline.  This will tell me more about the coaches then it will about the players.
Back to the top

BREAKING: Saturday's game is called off. Both programs are working to find a make-up date.

Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

BREAKING: Saturday's game is called off. Both programs are working to find a make-up date.

Posted On: Sep 23rd 2020, 5:06 PM #396149

At this point, we just need to get a game before conference play. Someone book a game with Houston.

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

"Think positive, test negative" -Coach Taggart.

We move on to next Saturday.

Back to the top

Man, this has been a tough year. I swear if they cancell deer hunting season, I'm looking it.
Back to the top
Control functions: