Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MTSU @ FAU Game Thread - October 12, 2019

Add topic

THREE 30+ yard pass plays…this is beyond ridiculous at this point.
Back to the top

They're doing a great job of protecting their QB by keeping most of their players at the line. Idk how they're completing passes with only 1-2 WRs out there. They've definitely schemed for this
Back to the top

We're through with the opening period at FAU Stadium.

This MTSU drive began from their own two yard line, but thanks to a pair of deep passes, the Blue Raiders are now at the FAU 41.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

6-Blank, per ESPN+ graphics. And the down and distance is hit or miss. It's crap… I feel the way I feel about ESPN+ and I don't have to visit it again (sorry).

Hey, how about that punting?!
Back to the top

The DBs are being utterly embarrassed.
Back to the top

They have 7 guys protecting the QB and just two players that can get the ball and our backs are still getting roasted.

Back to the top

If this is like it is for FCS games, ESPN+ doesn't have anything to do with the production - the home team puts it on and they just provide the platform for it to streamed.  So the announcers, graphics, etc. are either FAU or whoever the local production crew is.  The game on the NFL Network was done by the network, so that was different (good or bad).

It is also why sometimes you don't see commercials.  They show the national commercials, but if you see a screen that says your game is in a break it is because the local production doesn't have an ad to run.
Back to the top

MTSU is still driving, put an illegal block below the waist and a false start push the visitors into 1st & 30.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

On the bright side they cant sustain keeping 7 players in the back every play. I think our DBs haven't been too involved in our def so far so they have no idea what to do
Back to the top

FINALLY!

Dotson with the redemption…and that was no gimme.

96 pass attempt streak broken for Asher…
Back to the top
Control functions: