Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

fauowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

MARK, I SAW YOUR POST ON THOSE COOL LOOKING INSULATED CUPS. HOW DO i ORDER ONE???

I ALSO WANNA ORDER ANOTHER OF THOSE NICE TENNIS SHIRTS TOO, THIS TIME IN RED!!!! VERY NICE AS WELL!!!!
Posted On: Apr 13th 2017, 4:17 PM #368297

Hi Georgia, I did not put them on my site yet as I only started with a small amount to see if there is interest and to make sure they are created up to our standard. There seems to be interest and they look awesome.  

I have 3 remaining at The Store.  You can call the store tomorrow and place an order via telephone if you would like. 561-367-3945.  The funny thing is these are created right up near you and I have six more in a box in Laurel Springs Golf Community probably very near you.  I should try and figure out a way to get you one from that stash.
Posted On: Apr 13th 2017, 7:51 PM #368303

Will call ya tomorrow, hold one for me please!
Back to the top

Blast from the Past:

Former FAU Football Owl, Quentin Swain stopped by today.  We reminisced about the early days of FAU Football.  He said he had about 15 tackles in that semi-final game against Colgate. He is now coaching football at a HS in Miami.

Quentin Swain @ The Store
Back to the top

fauowl said

Blast from the Past:

Former FAU Football Owl, Quentin Swain stopped by today.  We reminisced about the early days of FAU Football.  He said he had about 15 tackles in that semi-final game against Colgate. He is now coaching football at a HS in Miami.

Posted On: Apr 20th 2017, 2:40 PM #368410

AND sending us recruits. right! :cool:
Back to the top

Got my new FAU insulated cup from Mark guys - great cup and BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Also guys, try the moisture wicking shirts Mark has. They are great too and you can get many designs and sports featured. Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Softball, Football, you name it basically. Get quality and feel great to wear my Owl colors with this quality shirt.

WAY nicer than a T!!!! :cool:
Back to the top

Great event tonight at #FAU. Cool 2 hang w/ current @FAU_Football Assist Coach @KevinSmithRB & former @Lions & @UCF_Football legend. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

I would have liked to have gone. Maybe if it were a different day and time. Glad it was a good time.
Back to the top

Since we are in the summer doldrums, we just updated our #FAU Wall of Fame page on our website, right here: It's Owl Time The Store  We now have over 250 photos. We are not allowed to show photos of current student-athletes with the exception of Cheer & Dance.
Back to the top

I picked up four extra seats for the Navy game and will be bringing four virgin FAU football fans. I will be in before to make sure they have the look of a proper FAU fan.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I picked up four extra seats for the Navy game and will be bringing four virgin FAU football fans. I will be in before to make sure they have the look of a proper FAU fan.
Posted On: Jul 2nd 2017, 1:28 PM #369336

I appreciate that!!

I am also bringing an extra 4 people to the Navy game who have never been to a FAU football game.  So in order to sit together I bought an extra 6 tickets together and will have a contest in the store and giveaway my 2 regular seats with access to the deck.

If we all bring an extra 4 people, we should fill up that stadium  :)

Back to the top

Great minds think alike. But you are more generous than I . I bought six together(just for the Navy game) and will be giving my two away to one of my neighbors. Game two, back to my season holder seats.
Back to the top
Control functions: