Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The OFFICIAL "We are arguing and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand" Thread

Add topic

Every post you make is trashing Taggart. Stop! And then I'll stop.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Dec 29th 2019, 1:47 PM #393003

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Dec 29th 2019, 1:47 PM #393003

Ill say what I want.  If you don't like it tough.   Your low IQ is showing through on your posts and accusations
Back to the top

Stop trashing our head football coach!!! OK?
Back to the top

Both of you need to please end this matter, I don't want to suspend anyone. But it's your decision, not mine.

I have written private requests to everyone involved and since it is still continuing now sending a public one.

No more posts of a personal nature, thanks in advance.

Forum - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

Man if y’all think this is bad try looking through a Miami or FSU site for 10 minutes!

Though, It doesn’t absolve you guys of the name calling. We are all on here because we support FAU. So spread the good word & get more fans in the seats the upcoming season!

Side note: I went to FAU for undergrad then sadly had  to live in coral gables and Gainesville for grad school… NONE OF IT EVEN CAME CLOSE TO BEING AN OWL! I will always stand by that FAU is a top notch education in a unique situation to get a really good job.

ROLL OWLS!!!!!!!!!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Man if y’all think this is bad try looking through a Miami or FSU site for 10 minutes!

Though, It doesn’t absolve you guys of the name calling. We are all on here because we support FAU. So spread the good word & get more fans in the seats the upcoming season!

Side note: I went to FAU for undergrad then sadly had  to live in coral gables and Gainesville for grad school… NONE OF IT EVEN CAME CLOSE TO BEING AN OWL! I will always stand by that FAU is a top notch education in a unique situation to get a really good job.

ROLL OWLS!!!!!!!!!
Posted On: Dec 29th 2019, 8:38 PM #393042

For real. But I’ll respect Rick’s view. If I cross the line lmk I’ll make a donation 😂
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Posted On: Dec 29th 2019, 8:38 PM #393042

jgf2017 said

For real. But I’ll respect Rick’s view. If I cross the line lmk I’ll make a donation 😂
Posted On: Dec 29th 2019, 9:00 PM #393043

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback.

Completely welcome productive argument(s), but they have to exhibit the common value of respect towards one another.

I always go back to the standard of:

Is what you are posting something you would say (tone included) to your mom?

If the answer is no, then re-word it before posting.

We want everyone to feel like they can present their offerings in a non judgmental atmosphere.

Like it was said, we are all on the same Team.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I'll be there. It'll be my 2nd game of the year after UTEP. When I saw the way they came back in that game, it made me realize this is a special team. What a record they have now.
Posted On: Jan 18th 2020, 1:04 AM #393503

Are you leaving at half time?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

You’re an FSU fan why would you care. At least FAU is the team I root for unlike you. And I’m not going to apologize for leaving at halftime when FAU is down 13-12 and should have been up by 2 td’s instead. At least I’m not being vocal on an FAU message board about rooting for another team. There’s 1 team I root for unlike you 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

You’re an FSU fan why would you care. At least FAU is the team I root for unlike you. And I’m not going to apologize for leaving at halftime when FAU is down 13-12 and should have been up by 2 td’s instead. At least I’m not being vocal on an FAU message board about rooting for another team. There’s 1 team I root for unlike you 
Posted On: Jan 18th 2020, 8:49 AM #393507

😂

I fairly certain everyone on this board knows I’m as hardcore an FAU fan as anyone and much more than most.  Not sure you can grasp this concept but you can root for more than one team.  I root for FSU because I grew up rooting for them and went to school there as well but my money is spent on FAU.

I also don’t leave just because my team isn’t playing up to my exact expectations, that’s pathetic. You really are an interesting fellow.  Easy to trigger as well.  Have a great day.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top