Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016-17 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em Sponsored by It's Owl Time!

I'll try to update the scores on my 530 lunch hour since I close again at the Home Depot today.
Back to the top

When they don't have enough teams at 6-6 to fill the spots… And agree pretty laughable. All about the 💵
Back to the top

Why Dan Mullen??

Why?

Most ridiculous play call of his career.
Back to the top

Blocked!!!

:Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:
Back to the top

St. Pete Bowl

FINAL:

Miami (Ohio) 16 Mississippi State 17

Bulldogs block the would be game winning field goal by the Redhawks with :06 to play.

Back to the top

This bowl season is the gift that keeps giving! Highly entertaining games so far.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III (2) said

This bowl season is the gift that keeps giving! Highly entertaining games so far.
Posted On: Dec 26th 2016, 2:53 PM #365200

I agree. Nothing like sitting on the couch after Christmas/Thanksgiving eating leftovers from the day before while watching football ALL DAY. God bless these United States of America
Back to the top

This has been the greatest week. Hunting in AM , food, football, hunting in afternoon, fire , friends, beer at night. Repeat.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

This has been the greatest week. Hunting in AM , food, football, hunting in afternoon, fire , friends, beer at night. Repeat.
Posted On: Dec 26th 2016, 3:52 PM #365202

And now you get football at night too! :cool:
Back to the top

Mullen almost cost me - and most everyone BIG TIME today -  Almost! Great game Miami (OHIO)!
Back to the top
Control functions: