Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Nest 2009-10 Pick 'EM Bowl Selection

Re: Owls Nest Pick-'EM: Bowl Selection

OWL4EVER said

owlfan1 said

OWL4EVER said

I can't believe the New Orleans Bowl did not pick Troy ???

The definitely would have brought fans to New Orleans. However, I think they will also travel well to Mobile. Probably a bigger payout as well.

GO OWLS!!!

That's right!  I forgot that is where the GMAC Bowl was at…. I was thinking Detroit……Little Skeezers now…… :D

I had to think about it for a second too. Troy will do well in Mobile. For once CMU won't have a 'home' bowl game.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

owlfan1 said

OWL4EVER said

I can't believe the New Orleans Bowl did not pick Troy ???

The definitely would have brought fans to New Orleans. However, I think they will also travel well to Mobile. Probably a bigger payout as well.

GO OWLS!!!

That's right!  I forgot that is where the GMAC Bowl was at…. I was thinking Detroit……Little Skeezers now…… :D

I had to think about it for a second too. Troy will do well in Mobile. For once CMU won't have a 'home' bowl game.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Here is a sample Players Game Card:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Print Game Card

I would highly suggest that you print the Game Card and fill it out prior to submitting it on-line.  With so many games it should help make it easier on everyone.

The Rules will be a bit different this time around.  I will use two different point methods: One will be straight-up and the other one will follow a confidence factor.

Rules of the Game:
  • [li]Rank each Game by confidence level from 1 to 34 where 34 representing the highest level of confidence[/li]
    [li]Each Game must have a different confidence level number[/li]
    [li]No two Games can have the same Rank number[/li]
    [li]Straight-up: One Point will be awarded for each win[/li]
    [li]Confidence: Each win will be scored by the ranking number for that particular game[/li]
    [li]Tie Breakers will be determined by the scores from 5 selected games.  The first game listed will be used for the first tie-breaker, then the next….etc[/li]
    [li]A Winner will be named in each category[/li]

I will post a link to submit your Game Card once Game #12 has been finalized.

Back to the top

Print Game Card

I would highly suggest that you print the Game Card and fill it out prior to submitting it on-line.  With so many games it should help make it easier on everyone.

The Rules will be a bit different this time around.  I will use two different point methods: One will be straight-up and the other one will follow a confidence factor.

Rules of the Game:
  • [li]Rank each Game by confidence level from 1 to 34 where 34 representing the highest level of confidence[/li]
    [li]Confidence: Each win will be scored by the ranking number for that particular game[/li]
    [li]Tie Breakers will be determined by the scores from 5 selected games.  The first game listed will be used for the first tie-breaker, then the next….etc[/li]

Back to the top

Bytor said

Print Game Card

I would highly suggest that you print the Game Card and fill it out prior to submitting it on-line.  With so many games it should help make it easier on everyone.

The Rules will be a bit different this time around.  I will use two different point methods: One will be straight-up and the other one will follow a confidence factor.

Rules of the Game:
    [li]Tie Breakers will be determined by the scores from 5 selected games.  The first game listed will be used for the first tie-breaker, then the next….etc[/li]

Now we are going to see whether all those correct regular season picks were just luck or not. Throwing in the confidence ranking adds a whole new dimension.  ;D

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Bytor said

Print Game Card

I would highly suggest that you print the Game Card and fill it out prior to submitting it on-line.  With so many games it should help make it easier on everyone.

The Rules will be a bit different this time around.  I will use two different point methods: One will be straight-up and the other one will follow a confidence factor.

Rules of the Game:
    [li]Tie Breakers will be determined by the scores from 5 selected games.  The first game listed will be used for the first tie-breaker, then the next….etc[/li]

Now we are going to see whether all those correct regular season picks were just luck or not. Throwing in the confidence ranking adds a whole new dimension.  ;D

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

At first I was just going to use the confidence factor, then decided to use the straight-up version as well to keep things fun for those that might feel intimidated with the confidence factor thrown in there.  So, basically two separate games built into one.

Let's have some fun.
Back to the top

At first I was just going to use the confidence factor, then decided to use the straight-up version as well to keep things fun for those that might feel intimidated with the confidence factor thrown in there.  So, basically two separate games built into one.

Let's have some fun.
Back to the top

When's the deadline?
Back to the top

When's the deadline?
Back to the top
Control functions: