Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 NFL Owls Preseason Week 3

Add topic

How did our NFL Owls fare in week three of the pre-seaon? Over not bad but not as strong as last week either.

Or Cowboys, Alfred, 5 carries for 17 yards (behind No. 2 line as Elliott started) and 2 receptions for 11 yards. Lucky one carry for 7 yards, no catches, one kick return for 24 yards and 2 punt returns for 18 yards.

For the Falcons, Damien Parms had 4 tackles.
For the Bills, Randell had 4 tackles as well.
For the Bucs, Adarius has 1 tackle.
For the 49ers, Keith has 1 tackle.
For the Bears, Rob had one reception for 17 yards!
For the Patriots Cre'von had 2 tackles and one pass defended!

Brandin Bryant was listed on the sheet for the Ravens but not credited with any tackles.

Sadlly, Trevon Coley was cut by he Seahawks, hope ya get another shot Trevon!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Brandin Bryant was listed on the sheet for the Ravens but not credited with any tackles.

Posted On: Aug 30th 2016, 3:04 PM #358124

Small correction, Coley was dropped by the Ravens. Brandin Bryant had a fumble recovery for the Seahawks but no tackles. (according to stats)
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Aug 30th 2016, 3:04 PM #358124

Small correction, Coley was dropped by the Ravens. Brandin Bryant had a fumble recovery for the Seahawks but no tackles. (according to stats)
Posted On: Aug 30th 2016, 3:37 PM #358128

You are so right, I actually second guessed myself as I typed it too (I was right about that at least - ha ha). Thanks for the fix!
Back to the top
Control functions: