Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris 2012 Week 4 stats

Add topic

Re: Alfred Morris 2012 Week 4 stats

Alfred Morris 2012 Week 4 stats

Jab979 said

A lot of good rookies so far so it's hard to tell.

His QB - RG III is in the mix, and after today's game so is Tannehill. I'd say Richardson in Cleveland but Morris is doing better than him so far

Pretty sure no matter what Alfred does…if a member of the Redskins gets rookie of the year his moniker is RGIII.
Back to the top

Not necessarily. If Griffin folds under the pressure as the season goes on and starts to look less impressive and the team has to rely more on Morris than he could definitely beat him out. However, I don't see that happening.

I know Rick mentioned Alfred for ROY to help with exposure. What we need is the Redskins on Monday Night Football. When they introduce the players on offense you can hear "Alfred Morris - Florida Atlantic University"

December 3rd Ny Giants @ Washington Redskins on Monday Night

The following week, December 10th is Houston @ New England. If Lestar Jean is healthy by then and can get himself back into the starting line up we may be able to hear Florida Atlantic University or FAU 2 weeks in a row

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Rick said

Rookie of the Year!

(Hopefully)

We need a boost in recruiting leverage…….

;D

We do but that last guy recruited him…

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Rick said

Rookie of the Year!

(Hopefully)

We need a boost in recruiting leverage…….

;D

We do but that last guy recruited him…

Walty 1

Oc40 0

OC, where ya'at??

;D
Back to the top

I just heard the Dave Ramsey podcast and he was talking how smart financially Alfred Morris was.
The average NFL player lasts 3.7 years in the league and 70% go broke at the end of the career.
He also spoke about how Vince Young is close to filing for bankruptcy after his 27 million contract.
Back to the top

NīTE said

I just heard the Dave Ramsey podcast and he was talking how smart financially Alfred Morris was.
The average NFL player lasts 3.7 years in the league and 70% go broke at the end of the career.
He also spoke about how Vince Young is close to filing for bankruptcy after his 27 million contract.

Really, Dave Ramsey??

He's infiltrating the airways!

:D

Back to the top
Control functions: