Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 Boca Bowl - UCF vs BYU

Add topic

In the past,  I was given fi eat dibs.  But 2020 is unique.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Not sure who to root for in this game…

:Thinking:

Don't care for UCF much, just because a lot of their fans are "challenged" on social media and overstep while talking too much trash.

BUT, i can't stand BYU.

Ok, guess it will be the Knights then in the 2020 Boca Bowl.

:Ninja:

Back to the top

UCF is getting mauled…down 35-10 at the break.

No, they are definitely not as good as they were a couple years ago.

After tonight Heupel will have gone 12-1, 10-3, 6-4 which is obviously a concerning downward trend for them.

But, on a side note, what does this say as to how good Coastal Carolina is?

The Cougars have doubled their offensive showing against them vs the Knights in just one half of action.
Back to the top

I’m trying to remember who mentioned that Heupel was overrated and players don’t respect him. :)
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I’m trying to remember who mentioned that Heupel was overrated and players don’t respect him. :)
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2020, 9:11 PM #399285

UCF  is down a bunch of starters and Randy Shannon D has been bad for a bit now.

I think Heupel is below average as an overall head coach as well.

But please stop pretending like you know what players think and making baseless accusations.

It's such an old act.

Back to the top

Rick said

UCF is getting mauled…down 35-10 at the break.

No, they are definitely not as good as they were a couple years ago.

After tonight Heupel will have gone 12-1, 10-3, 6-4 which is obviously a concerning downward trend for them.

But, on a side note, what does this say as to how good Coastal Carolina is?

The Cougars have doubled their offensive showing against them vs the Knights in just one half of action.
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2020, 8:49 PM #399283

Heupel's biggest issue is the recruiting is not where it needs to be.

UCF has all the resources to put together top 40 classes year in and out, but Heupel is not moving the needle in Florida amongst recruiting circles like he should.
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

UCF has all the resources to put together top 40 classes year in and out, but Heupel is not moving the needle in Florida amongst recruiting circles like he should.
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2020, 9:45 PM #399287

Glad you said it and not me…

:Laughing:

Back to the top

The Stadium looked good

GeorgiaOwl said

Boca Bowl matchup ranked 5 of the 28 Bowl games!

https://sports.yahoo.com/ranking-the-28-college-football-bowl-games-from-best-to-worst-233920584.html
Posted On: Dec 21st 2020, 7:36 AM #399238

"Move'n on up"
Back to the top

What am I not allowed to say UCF’s players don’t respect Heupel. Will you go over there and tell them that they’re wrong too?

What am I restricted on what I can say? I know you support players but you’re taking it to an extreme here. Do you think players are going to go to the media and tell them they don’t respect Heupel?

How about 2 fights between players during games this year and lackadaisical performances on a regular basis.
Back to the top
Control functions: