Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

CAMPUS LIFE - now and then

Add topic

Re: CAMPUS LIFE - now and then

CAMPUS LIFE - now and then

owlcountry said

OWL4EVER said

Our quarterback was Russell and I played Wideout/Defensive Back.  A couple of players on our team that I still stay in contact with are Steve & Joe (I'll leave out their last names to protect them).  Steve lives in Wellington, FL and Joe moved out to Bozeman, MT.  I'm not sure where Russell is???

Do Steve and Joe follow FAU football?

I do keep both of them in the loop!  I go fly fishing with Joe every other year in Montana!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

Does anyone wish to erect a memorial statue, or at least a plaque, at the spot (now in the parking lot) where a female student posed nude way back in 1968? Word is that she later became a nun, but I'm not buying it. The location is just a bit north of the Library. Ah, the '60s.
Back to the top

grayowl said

Does anyone wish to erect a memorial statue, or at least a plaque, at the spot (now in the parking lot) where a female student posed nude way baclk in 1968? Word is that she later became a nun, but I'm not buying it. The location is just a bit north of the Library. Ah, the '60s.

Now THAT kind of person marketing FAU football might be able to sell some tickets.

;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I remember that when I started in 2001 we had those bumper sticker parking decals that must of used extra strength super glue, because they didn't come off. Hooters was also the off campus place to eat before they were forced out beacuse of the Cities movement to change it's image.  I also attented most of my Graphic Design courses in Boca before it moved to Fort Lauderdale.
Back to the top

It was a sad day for america when they closed the Hooters

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

grayowl said

Does anyone wish to erect a memorial statue, or at least a plaque, at the spot (now in the parking lot) where a female student posed nude way back in 1968? Word is that she later became a nun, but I'm not buying it. The location is just a bit north of the Library. Ah, the '60s.

I took pictures for 4 or 5 girls that wanted to pose nude in front of the Entrance sign off of 20th street.  I was working for the school paper and knew how to develop the B&W film and print the pictures for them… They were drunk as hell. I still chuckle about that night when I think about it… ;D
Back to the top

Heh, heh. Post the pictures. A few of us will see 'em before Bytor takes them all for himself….
Back to the top

grayowl said

Heh, heh. Post the pictures. A few of us will see 'em before Bytor takes them all for himself….

Sadly it was before the digital camera era.  They got the photos and the negatives.. All i have left is the memories…LOL
Back to the top

HOTEL said

grayowl said

Sadly it was before the digital camera era.  They got the photos and the negatives.. All i have left is the memories…LOL

Geez….Your like the original Joe Francis (Girls Gone Wild). NICE!!!  ;D
Back to the top

faudiehard said

HOTEL said

grayowl said

Geez….Your like the original Joe Francis (Girls Gone Wild). NICE!!!  ;D

Damn it another great business idea that left me in it's wake…lol
Back to the top
Control functions: