Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New addition to the Oxley

Re: New addition to the Oxley

New addition to the Oxley

FAUFBL said

Since we have kids from all over the state it would be great if a billboard could be placed in at least 1 high profile area in our kid's hometown (area) with the players from that area, perhaps listing the high school they were from as well as their college major.  Great way for publicizing FAU for academics as well as recruiting (maybe they would split the cost ?). Would like to see some of my scholarly "Hometown OWLs"  from the Tampa area on a billboard showing the Owl Fingers countering the USF Bulls with their copy cat "horn" fingers. After all - we are playing USF in Tampa next year :)

Anyone know have any idea much the electric billboards are ? USF is using them quite abit in the Tampa area.

You from Tampa?  I just got back from visiting my family, and the new billboards in Tampa are actually great promotion.  The city i all over it, i personally think doing the owl fingers would be a great billboard, but have "hootie"….i mean Owlsly doing it.  I wish we would copy the way that USF has promoted their team……love em or hate em……they did a good job of promoting the team
Back to the top

Re: New addition to the Oxley

Sorry for getting off topic.

A little info on USF promotion. I live in Illinois and  I went to look for a Minnesota Twins hat. Should be easy to find in the midwest right? One store didn't have a Twins hat, but they did have USF. Pretty crazy.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

LONG overdue but the Oxley Center football fields are finally getting lights:

Back to the top

Rick said

LONG overdue but the Oxley Center football fields are finally getting lights:

Posted On: Apr 19th 2023, 4:13 PM #414133

Any idea what those fields will be used for?
Back to the top

Little bit of everything, football, soccer, golf, and recreation.
Back to the top
Control functions: