Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Future FAU Football Schedules

2014 & Future Football Schedules

I expect UCF fans will travel to FAU next year.  There is a renewed passion that was not there under the prior coach.
So FAU fans have to buy season tickets if you don't want UCF to take over your stadium.

It will be a great game but FAU fans have to know single tickets will not be available.  Get all your friends on board, unlike in 2019; The insiders of UCF think 2022 will be the top 10 team and the bandwagon will be full.

I hope FAU admin can get FAU fans on board, its very awkward when visiting team outnumbers the home crowd.  It really physiologically sticks with the fanbase and it takes a few years to shake.  
Back to the top

We need to make up that home game against USF that ‘Rona took away from us. I was really looking forward to that. We’ve played them tough historically with a W back in 2013 (also, who can forget the 2007 game?) and I think we have a better shot at maintaining a competitive rivalry with the Bulls over UCF. Hopefully we can add them to the schedule in 2023. 
Back to the top

Updated the future schedules up top:

Future Schedules
Back to the top

👍 
We have a date for Illinois. 
A lot can happen in a year but I’ve been asked to participate in organizing the alumni gathering.

Everyday I want to move back to Florida. If I’m still here next fall you’ll see me at the game and more than likely at the alumni event. I think we have quite a few in Chicago. Former FAU basketball player, Craig Buchanan lives in Champaign.  

I hope this is not homecoming for UI. That caused a problem for the Purdue game. All the hotels sold out in Lafayette early to Purdue alumni. Many of the FAU people that made the trip had to stay in Indianapolis. I’ve been to the Michigan State, Kentucky, Illinois State and Eastern Illinois games. The Purdue game had a smaller turnout of FAU alumni even though the weather was really good. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

👍 
We have a date for Illinois. 
A lot can happen in a year but I’ve been asked to participate in organizing the alumni gathering.

Everyday I want to move back to Florida. If I’m still here next fall you’ll see me at the game and more than likely at the alumni event. I think we have quite a few in Chicago. Former FAU basketball player, Craig Buchanan, lives in Champaign.  

I hope this is not homecoming for UI. That caused a problem for the Purdue game. All the hotels sold out in Lafayette early to Purdue alumni. Many of the FAU people that made the trip had to stay in Indianapolis. I’ve been to the Michigan State, Kentucky, Illinois State and Eastern Illinois games. The Purdue game had a smaller turnout of FAU alumni even though the weather was really good. 
Posted On: Oct 5th 2022, 10:37 AM #409091

I'll be there. Coming up from the Saint Louis area. We may try to do an AirBnB if the hotel situation is too bad.  
Back to the top

I just looked at the map. There is a Holiday Inn across the street from the stadium. That would be ideal. Also, my brother in law lives 2 miles from the stadium. If I can’t get the Holiday Inn I’ll walk. Hopefully it will be an early afternoon game. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I would like to make the Illinois game. Kids will be a little bit older, and should be easier to get away for a couple of days. About a 3.5 hour drive for me.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Updated everything from today for 2023-2026 future schedules up top:

Future Schedules

Of note, since USF was a non-conference opponent for 2026 and they are now home, we will have another non-conference for that spot. I am hearing we already have one, but it is not ready for announcement yet.
Back to the top

Rick said

Updated everything from today for 2023-2026 future schedules up top:

Future Schedules

Of note, since USF was a non-conference opponent for 2026 and they are now home, we will have another non-conference for that spot. I am hearing we already have one, but it is not ready for announcement yet.

Posted On: Nov 9th 2022, 5:06 PM #410074

FCS or P5?
Back to the top

Bytor said

Future Schedules

09/02 - Monmouth
09/09 - Ohio
09/16 - at Clemson
09/23 - at Illinois
Tulsa
UTSA
Tulane
East Carolina
@Rice
@UAB
@South Florida
@Charlotte

08/31 - at Michigan State
09/07 - TBA
09/14 - FIU
09/21 - at UConn
North Texas
Rice
South Florida
Charlotte
@Tulsa
@SMU
@East Carolina
@Navy

08/30 - at Iowa
09/13 - at FIU
TBA - at UCF
TBD
SMU
UAB
East Carolina
Temple
@North Texas
@Tulane
@Memphis
@South Florida

TBD
TBD
09/19 - FIU
11/21 - UConn
Tulsa
Memphis
South Florida
Navy
@UTSA
@UAB
@Charlotte
@Temple

09/18 - at FIU
10/02 - at Missouri

10/12 - at Missouri

09/20 - Missouri

***All dates are subject to change
Posted On: Jul 20th 2008, 7:48 AM #207825

Pretty cool the AAC Champion will be coming to FAU stadium next season!  
Back to the top
Control functions: