Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Favorite food places in Boca

Add topic

Re: Favorite food places in Boca

Favorite food places in Boca

Team Beer i agree almost 100% with you.

Las Fajitas is the jam…..small place but when you look at real mexican food and bang for your buck u cant beat it.

Cuban Cafe; is the best cuban food around here……I grew up in tampa and there is nothing like the cuban food there but this place is awesome.

BBQ; Red's and Miss. Sweets are good, but if you are looking for a dive there is a trailer in Boynton beach on Federal and MLK……it is family run and in the hood but the best bbq i have had in south florida.  The name escapes me.

Sushi; Sushi Ray…….the best sushi around here (want something new try Pop Rock down in Ft. Lauderdale)

Burgers; Cheeburger is probally the best around

Subs;  either Jimmy John's or D'Best

Wings;  Still a huge fan of Boca Wings and Ribs!

Cheesesteaks; D'Best hands down but something new is Big Al's on Atlantic (bit on the pricey side….but amazing!)

Steak;  I agree with the above post, Burns is the best i have ever had…but the okeechobee steakhouse is really good

Wildcard Best all Around in this area is DADA off Atlantic Ave……..best all around
Back to the top

Pizza/Italian: Matteos
Burritos: There is no real mexican around here
Chinese: NA
Steaks: Definitely New York Prime
Sushi:  Lemon grass
Subs/Sandwich Shop: V&S by far the best in the area.
Wings: Boca Ale House are decent.
Burgers:  Houstons actually has a great burger
BBQ: Im from Carolina i cant even waste my time around here.
Back to the top

RoscoeOwl said

BBQ: Im from Carolina i cant even waste my time around here.

Lol…….agree!

Tom's was the only thing worth commenting on…but he flew the coup back to West Palm and now has a rib shack again :)
Back to the top

toms was good, but seriously try that little shack on federal and mlk in boynton beach
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

toms was good, but seriously try that little shack on federal and mlk in boynton beach

i've seen that place…how are the prices??
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Nunzio42 said

i've seen that place…how are the prices??

I swear I just finally worked up the courage to stop at that place a few weekends ago and its unbelievably good.  Only problem was that I chipped my tooth on a bullet in the baked beans.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

I swear I just finally worked up the courage to stop at that place a few weekends ago and its unbelievably good.  Only problem was that I chipped my tooth on a bullet in the baked beans.

Sorry to hear about the tooth!

How are the prices??
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

walty12 said

Sorry to hear about the tooth!

How are the prices??

The prices are fine, I think it was about $7 for a plate of BBQ. 

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

The prices are fine, I think it was about $7 for a plate of BBQ. 

Cool, thanks :)

Im gonna hit it up the next time i am over at the self serve car wash just up the block…
Back to the top

yah the prices arent bad.....when i worked at the enterprise next door, he use to bring me over full chickens.....its honestly very good BBQ......
Back to the top
Control functions: