Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Hockey

Add topic

Re: FAU Hockey

FAU Hockey

Should be game time in about 10-15 minutes for anybody interested.

www.fauhockey.com/live
Back to the top

AI_TheVoice said

Should be game time in about 10-15 minutes for anybody interested.

www.fauhockey.com/live

How did we do?
Back to the top

FAU won both games in pretty exciting fashion. Won 6-4 on Friday night. Trailed late on Saturday but got two late goals, including the winner with about 2 minutes left to win 6-5.
Back to the top

FAU back in action with 2 games against #2 in the South UCF this Friday and Saturday night. Believe both games are 8:30. Come on out!
Back to the top

AI_TheVoice said

FAU back in action with 2 games against #2 in the South UCF this Friday and Saturday night. Believe both games are 8:30. Come on out!

What's their record now??
Back to the top

Rick said

AI_TheVoice said

What's their record now??

They're 7-8 but that's a little misleading since they've played almost exclusively top teams (schedules are weird in ACHA). We're still ranked 8th in the region.
Back to the top

AI_TheVoice said

They're 7-8 but that's a little misleading since they've played almost exclusively top teams (schedules are weird in ACHA). We're still ranked 8th in the region.

Nice!

Go Ice Owls!!!

;D
Back to the top

How many teams in the region?
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

How many teams in the region?

American Collegiate Hockey Association powered by GOALLINE.ca

Looks like over 50 or so.
Back to the top

I here a good number of students talking about the games, mainly a good group of gentlemen from Delt try to go to what games they can.  Being a huge hockey fan and Lightning fan, I'd love to go to a few FAU hockey games.  I can see if some of my brothers (AEPi) would like to go too!  I'm most likely going to the Panthers Penguins game Friday night, but I'll be there Saturday!  Good luck and go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: