Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Hockey

Add topic

Re: FAU Hockey

FAU Hockey

HootinHollerin said

I here a good number of students talking about the games, mainly a good group of gentlemen from Delt try to go to what games they can.  Being a huge hockey fan and Lightning fan, I'd love to go to a few FAU hockey games.  I can see if some of my brothers (AEPi) would like to go too!  I'm most likely going to the Panthers Penguins game Friday night, but I'll be there Saturday!  Good luck and go Owls!

Sounds great! That group is awesome when they come.
Back to the top

Should be on by 9 the latest.

www.fauhockey.com/live
Back to the top

AI_TheVoice said

www.fauhockey.com/live

It's crazy to me that we can broadcast FAU hockey games but can't send anything out of the Burrow.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

AI_TheVoice said

www.fauhockey.com/live

It's crazy to me that we can broadcast FAU hockey games but can't send anything out of the Burrow.

Heh, as someone that was a part of the school's radio throughout my whole time as a student, it took doing things on my own (with ustream) to get things working consistently.
Back to the top

I read something in the paper about Eric Bentley possibly getting a chance to suit up for the Panthers as a backup goalie recently. He was a goalie for FAU and still helps with the team from what I've read and also works with the Panthers as a practice netminder. Would be a cool opportunity to sit on the bench during an NHL game if it all came together for him.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I read something in the paper about Eric Bentley possibly getting a chance to suit up for the Panthers as a backup goalie recently. He was a goalie for FAU and still helps with the team from what I've read and also works with the Panthers as a practice netminder. Would be a cool opportunity to sit on the bench during an NHL game if it all came together for him.

He's gotten to practice with them a few times because of injury. One of my good friends. Great guy.

Owls have their last two home games of the season a week from tomorrow and Saturday - 8:30 both nights.
Back to the top

Last two regular season games tonight and tomorrow, 8:30 both nights. If you guys are interested, I'll have the call at www.fauhockey.com/live
Back to the top

Last period of the Owls regular season, tied at 3 with UF. I'm on the call at www.fauhockey.com/live
Back to the top

Tied with UF??

GO OWLS!!!

;D
Back to the top

so what were the outcome of the last games? the season? any post season?
Back to the top
Control functions: