Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

"University Boulevard"

Add topic

Re: "University Boulevard"

"University Boulevard"

HootinHollerin said

What is this Subperb place that you all speak of? I'm tired of the new Subway in the stadium already.

It's close to campus. Just off of 20th, in Plum Park next to the New Booksmart.

If you want a great italian, V & S for sure! If you want to try something new and different go to Subperb and get the Subperb combo. I THINK they give students a discount but I'm not sure, you'd have to ask when you get there

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I just got back to IVA from Subperb, as ony of my brothers knew where it was and took me. I went before I saw your recommendation, so I got the Philly. I must say, it's pretty damn good. They do have discounts for FAU students, 15% off, which is pretty solid. But what got me was free delivery.
If I wasn't going to UGA, I would definitely order from them for delivery sometime this weekend.
Back to the top

Drove by 20th on the way to a graduation at FAU the other day and noticed that "University Chill", the froyo place by Nakava, has cleared out of there.

Not sure if they're totally done or just moving to another place but there are a million froyo places, including one 16 Handles at University Commons, so maybe they just went under. If that's the case… damn that was fast.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

when we went to FAU there wasn't even a duffy's near the mall

Hey, Visions Lounge next to the old Winn Dixie was a happening place!

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

Visions Lounge

Visions!

Ha ha, i remember that place!
Back to the top

OMG…back in my day it was the Crown lounge on Spanish River..mmmmmmmmmmm  40 cent drinks and the bellring for 2 for 1's…"they tell me I had a good time"
Back to the top

deerfield said

OMG…back in my day it was the Crown lounge on Spanish River..mmmmmmmmmmm  40 cent drinks and the bellring for 2 for 1's…"they tell me I had a good time"

I remember it as the Crown as well, not alot of options back then.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

deerfield said

I remember it as the Crown as well, not alot of options back then.

Dirty Moe's was always an option…and always dirty!

:D
Back to the top

I know Walty and Team will remember Bud Murphy's. It closed down. Not sure what, if anything, is there now.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: