Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sun Belt Football: Games for Week of October 13, 2012

Re: Sun Belt Football: Games for Week of October 13, 2012

Sun Belt Football: Games for Week of October 13, 2012

TeamBeer said

Did Troys QB go out with injury?

from  the sun belt board:
"Troy's QB is Staying over night at the Hospital in Troy. No other info at this time. Just an above the shoulder injury. This could be several different things. "
Back to the top

NCowl said

TeamBeer said

Did Troys QB go out with injury?

from  the sun belt board:
"Troy's QB is Staying over night at the Hospital in Troy. No other info at this time. Just an above the shoulder injury. This could be several different things. "
They could be worried about a blood clot forming in his shoulder or could be having a MRI done.
Back to the top

owlfamily said

I looked this morning and it is blacked out on ESPN3.

Kind of sucks since I have directTV and they dont carry CSS.

Which is exactly why I did not include it in the linkage.

They are notorious for the last minute cloth!

Oh well…….
Back to the top

FINAL:

Middle Tennessee 34  FIU 30

After trailing 20-10 at the break, the Blue Raiders outscore the Panthers 24-10 for the second half.

Benny Cunningham goes for 232 yards on 36 carries, and Anthony Amos nets 148 yards receiving for MTSU.

Jake Medlock had 380 yards passing for Florida International, but the ground game struggled with first options Kedrick Rhodes and Darian Mallary netting just 98 yards collectively.

MTSU improves to 4-2 overall, and 2-1 in SBC action, and FIU drops to 1-6, and 0-3.
Back to the top

FIU will have to win out the rest of the season to be bowl eligible. Not to elude that they might get a bid if they do.

They just might - F**k It Up.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FINAL:

South Alabama 29  Arkansas State 36

Despite the outcome, the Jaguars win the total yards battle 373-316, out gaining the Red Wolves in both air and on the ground.

They will not be a given next weekend against the Owls.

Back to the top

Given ?
Back to the top

Local said

Given ?

(given win)
Back to the top

Rick said

FINAL:

Despite the outcome, the Jaguars win the total yards battle 373-316, out gaining the Red Wolves in both air and on the ground.

WE will and should be dog's again and deservedly so! 1-11 again guys, hate to say it because I would never have beleived this new staff would be this lame! At least Akron and UAB are being competitive with their new Coaches and spread O's!
Coach P. need to EXPLODE ON EVERYONE - ASST. COACHES AND PLAYERS. Make these guys afraid to fail, not afraid to play! A "it's a simple game speech" (Bull Durham)!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Rick said

FINAL:

WE will and should be dog's again and deservedly so! 1-11 again guys, hate to say it because I would never have beleived this new staff would be this lame! At least Akron and UAB are being competitive with their new Coaches and spread O's!
Coach P. need to EXPLODE ON EVERYONE - ASST. COACHES AND PLAYERS. Make these guys afraid to fail, not afraid to play! A "it's a simple game speech" (Bull Durham)!

Last I checked none of these coaches are named Helen Keller, they're not miracle workers. We have very little true division one talent on this team. It's going to take time. I hate losing too and agree we lack imagination on offense but lets not be to critical as the coaches have little to work with.

That being said, next week scares me. If we play sloppy like we did tonight, we lose. Clean it up, we should very competitive.

Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: