Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Warner University vs FAU - 12/09/12 @ 3:00 PM

Add topic

Re: GAME THREAD: Warner University vs FAU - 12/09/12 @ 3:00 PM

GAME THREAD: Warner University vs FAU - 12/09/12 @ 3:00 PM

Wish I could have been there with the 3 other Owl Rangers that went. However, I had some family stuff to do as my sister turned 18 today. How about we hold an Owl's Nest tailgate for the Stetson game on the 18th? Students won't be around but I will and so will a few Rangers.
Back to the top

This team is starting to gel during game situations, even though it was Warner University.
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

Wish I could have been there with the 3 other Owl Rangers that went. However, I had some family stuff to do as my sister turned 18 today. How about we hold an Owl's Nest tailgate for the Stetson game on the 18th? Students won't be around but I will and so will a few Rangers.

I was one of the 3, and the rangers will be there again on the 18th ready to tailgate if anyone wants to join and the event staff is starting to recognize my face at the games now lol.
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger2 said

I was one of the 3, and the rangers will be there again on the 18th ready to tailgate if anyone wants to join and the event staff is starting to recognize my face at the games now lol.

Saw your tailgate truck with the hoop and the grill. Awesome setup. You guys do a phenomenal job supporting the school.
Back to the top
Control functions: