Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ UALR - 01/24/13 @ 8:00 PM

Add topic

Re: GAME THREAD: FAU @ UALR - 01/24/13 @ 8:00 PM

GAME THREAD: FAU @ UALR - 01/24/13 @ 8:00 PM

dusky256fc said

Tim said

dusky256fc said

Exit39 said

win or lose its pathetic coaching. blame the players though, definitely their fault, right Jarvis?

Who is Jarvis going to chase off for this pathetic game?

C'mon man…not you too!!

At some point you have to start realizing where the issue is, come on 20+ point collapse = coaching problem

I don't disagree with that…good FT shooting makes for better coaching!
Back to the top

I mean c'mon, you got one of the top scorers in all of the NCCA, a 7'0 big man, a talented freshman scoring nearly 20 a game off the bench and you can't win with that? At some point, you need to stop blaming the players that YOU brought in to replace players that YOU drove out. Simple as that.
Back to the top

At least we're primarily a football school  ::)??
Back to the top

Horrible lost. Come on, we blew a 22 point lead. I'm not going to panic because I think this team can compete in this conference, even with Middle but this is on the coaching. MJ is making good money now, so enough excuses. Look at what Rich Pitino is doing with FIU, in Jan won 7 of 8. We should have won 6 of 7 in Jan, but instead are 4-3, caughed up the one at home and tonight. Very disappointed.
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Outscored by 15 from the line - THAT ws your ballgame! We gotta get MUCH BETTER there or teams will just hack us and win, don't care how good or fast or how big you are - I mean 1 for 8 from the line, who the heck does he think he is, Shaq!
Back to the top
Control functions: