Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

It's Owl Time! The Store -- is coming to Boca Raton

Add topic

Re: It's Owl Time! The Store -- is coming to Boca Raton

It's Owl Time! The Store -- is coming to Boca Raton

Owl2Doc said

Next to Go Greek… believe that means you're taking over the Adventures in Motion store. And Munchies would be taking over for Rita's Pitas.

That whole strip is coming along very well.

Yes, the old Adventures in Motion store, exactly.  And you are correct on where Munchies is going in.  Wow, you know your strip malls!

That strip mall was recently purchased by a new owner and they have plans on the drawing board for a new facade and to spruce it up…which it needs.

Back to the top

fauowl said

That strip mall was recently purchased by a new owner and they have plans on the drawing board for a new facade and to spruce it up…which it needs.

Good idea. If you come across any pictures of how it will look, I'd be interested in seeing them.
Back to the top

Stopped by the store today to see and visit with Mark…and the new store is coming along quite nicely!

He's got some mannequins, and shirt racks in place..also, the transaction island just got delivered recently and the FAU colors are on the walls!

(yes both RED AND BLUE in equal proportion)

;)

Here's a shot, still some work to do, but taking shape!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Shalom Ogbanda??

Back to the top

Back to the top

Nice work!  Looks better than the team store at the stadium!  Interior design consulting in your future?
Back to the top

This is awesome. I'm jealous. Best of luck to you in this endeavor. Very, very cool.
Back to the top

Looking good MARK, have to visit and shop your new shop when in S. Florida!
Back to the top

Rick said

still some work to do, but taking shape!

Still TONS of work to do!  Ricks photos are very generous.  There are boxes and all kinds of debris out of camera range.  It is looking good, but plenty more to do.

I have to give a shout out to long time Owl fans, Jim Slowiak, and John Eddinger for stopping by and helping to get the slatwall panels up.  Their help was priceless!  Also a shout out to my friend and former FAU-great, Cerge Sincere, for all the help he continues to offer.  That guy is a class act.

@Tim FAU98:  Thank you for the offer to help me with the accounting software.  I will be contacting you very soon.  Folks, if you need your taxes done in the coming weeks…contact Tim!!

@PikePanther: Thank you for the kind words.  Let's get together for a beer before the FIU/FAU game.  I am also licensed with FIU (as well as many other Universities and also fraternities that you may be familiar with)(Shhh, don't tell anyone).  We can all talk smack during the games, but before and after, it's about business and good times  ;)
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Looking good MARK, have to visit and shop your new shop when in S. Florida!

Georgia,  you are a great customer!

If you are ever in town (and this goes for all the great out-of-state Owl Fans)…if we are closed, contact me, and I will get that store open for you. 
Back to the top
Control functions: