Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

It's Owl Time! The Store -- is coming to Boca Raton

Add topic

Re: It's Owl Time! The Store -- is coming to Boca Raton

It's Owl Time! The Store -- is coming to Boca Raton

Jab979 said

The owner is a friend of mine and I've been trying to get him to hang up some FAU posters and what not for years he's just too lazy to do it lol

Then Jab maybe

We believe in you buddy!  ;D
Back to the top

I see the owners of the plaza sprang for the paint job. could have been a better color imo.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

I see the owners of the plaza sprang for the paint job. could have been a better color imo.

I am just happy they painted.  It was really dirty and nasty on the outside when I signed the lease.  I almost didn't sign it.  They said they would paint and they did.  I will take it!
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Jab979 said

The owner is a friend of mine and I've been trying to get him to hang up some FAU posters and what not for years he's just too lazy to do it lol

Then Jab maybe

We believe in you buddy!  ;D

I would except I don't have anything to hang up over there. Unless they want a baseball team poster/schedule from 2000 lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

I am just happy they painted.  It was really dirty and nasty on the outside when I signed the lease.  I almost didn't sign it.  They said they would paint and they did.  I will take it!

Has anybody seen the work they did on the plaza 620 subs is in, the whole facade is being redone looks pretty good. They owners of your building need to step it up. 
Back to the top

boozie132 said

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

Has anybody seen the work they did on the plaza 620 subs is in, the whole facade is being redone looks pretty good. They owners of your building need to step it up.

They are the same owners.  They own most of Boca.  They buy plazas and fix them up.  They have plans for a new facade.  I am very happy they painted to make it look better until they can do the final changes.
Back to the top

fauowl said

boozie132 said

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

They are the same owners.  They own most of Boca.  They buy plazas and fix them up.  They have plans for a new facade.  I am very happy they painted to make it look better until they can do the final changes.
See didnt know they were putting up a new facade. Thats cool, but i still think the paint color is a ugly choice.
Back to the top

If ugly paint gets attention and makes people look over at the plaza, then I am good with that!  That old dirty beige was not cutting it for me. 
Back to the top

sorry fauowl no offense. Its just im a bright person, and i like bright colors. lol.
Back to the top

fauowl said

That old dirty beige was not cutting it for me.

Emphasis on old and dirty!

;D
Back to the top
Control functions: