Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Owl's Nest Platform On the Way!

Add topic

New Owl's Nest Platform On the Way!

teambeer said

what can I spend my points on?

Not sure what we are going to use the points for yet …

A few things come to mind … maybe members will be able to use them towards purchases, but some logistics will have to be worked out first.  

Always open to suggestions  :Ligthbulb:

Back to the top

I realy like the fact that the format now works on an iphone.  

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Glad to hear!
Back to the top

When I sign on I normally go to "unread topics". Then I read what I feel interesting or whatever. Then instead of opening & closing each subject that I don't read, which I have to do now, I used to use the "mark all subjects as read."

So I guess I am asking for the "mark all subjects as read" button back please :)

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

When I sign on I normally go to "unread topics". Then I read what I feel interesting or whatever. Then instead of opening & closing each subject that I don't read, which I have to do now, I used to use the "mark all subjects as read."

So I guess I am asking for the "mark all subjects as read" button back please :)

Still there…bottom of forum landing page.
Back to the top

Hey guys, with some of the threads with a ton of pages, we have to manually type in the page we'd like to visit if we don't want one of the first 5. Is it possible to get a "last" option?

We see:
ex: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, (..)

But clicking on (..) used to expand the page list, now it says type in the number. It's inconvenient as I am usually trying to go to the last page in the conversation and I don't know what that number is.

Make sense?
Back to the top

+1

Can't wait until "See last posts" takes you to the posts instead of the threads.

It's killing me the way it is now.
Back to the top

teambeer said

Hey guys, with some of the threads with a ton of pages, we have to manually type in the page we'd like to visit if we don't want one of the first 5. Is it possible to get a "last" option?

We see:
ex: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, (..)

But clicking on (..) used to expand the page list, now it says type in the number. It's inconvenient as I am usually trying to go to the last page in the conversation and I don't know what that number is.

Make sense?

The last page is the last number in the range to jump to…….
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

+1

Can't wait until "See last posts" takes you to the posts instead of the threads.

It's killing me the way it is now.

I want to look at this, but am not sure what you are referring to?

Where are you getting "See last post" at??

Back to the top

While waiting to hear back owl2doc, if you click "Unread posts" in the top of the profile area, you will get a list like this. The little blue button out to the left will take you right to the last post in the thread:

Back to the top
Control functions: