Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Commit List Discussion Thread

Add topic

Added to the list:

2015 FAU Football Commit List - Owl's Nest

Jack Breshears
OL
6-5, 260
Batavia, IL
Batavia Senior

Welcome Jack!
Back to the top

Back to the top

I love the fact that Lamar committed to us over a couple of the teams that tend to steal our kids (Marshall, Ball St). And Whyte from SRHS will shock some people. That is a talented squad and he is a standout. He will probably have to put on some size, but he won't lose his quickness and skill. Two very nice, very quiet "gets" for FAU. Nice to open some doors for the future at SRHS too.
Back to the top

ITS RAINING 3 STARS IN BOCA TONIGHT!!
Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Raeder Frantzen
DE
6-3, 220
Tampa, FL
Plant

Video Highlights: Raeder Frantzen - Hudl

Updated Class Listing: 2015 FAU Football Commit List - Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Jake Calabrese The Kings Academy ATH, had 3 Tds in Friday nights win,  one offense one defense and one special teams TD he is a 2015 Owl Commit
Back to the top

I watched UM/Louisville Monday night and I watched as Duke Johnson was stopped time after time. Yes he did break a couple ,but he was held down. I couldn't help but think about the reason Jordan Scarrlett gave for decommitting to FAU. "Wants to go where he doesn't have to carry the O", "Wants to save his body. " Johnson is coming back from knee surgery and the defenses still key on him. The Hurricanes are not that dominant and ,I hate to tell young Jordan, but at the U, the run is used to set up the pass. Not a sound reason for de-committing.
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: