Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

fauowl said

…does some football coaching on the side.
Posted On: Jun 2nd 2014, 1:57 PM #331798

He is the OL Coach at Viera High…
Back to the top

fauowl said

teambeer said

Mark, what's going on with Nick? I remembered he graduated, lost 1000 pounds and was working a desk job when he got a call to play LB in Canada or something, so he bulked up a bit and went to play. Is he still playing?
Posted On: Jun 2nd 2014, 1:21 PM #331796

He is not still playing.  In his words: I stink at Linebacker.  :)  He is doing some type of insurance sales and does some football coaching on the side.  He has 3 kids.  He was so excited to make it to the store.  They were passing through and said they wanted to make sure they stopped in because he always sees photos of former teammates posing in front of our autograph wall.  

He is still a character.  He said he stays in touch with Rusty because the guy had his hands on his crotch so many times.

Too much info Mark, WAY TOO MUCH! :Laughing:
Back to the top

Rick said

fauowl said

…does some football coaching on the side.

He is the OL Coach at Viera High…

Posted On: Jun 2nd 2014, 2:20 PM #331801

VERY cool, Coach 'em up Nick and send 'em on to FAU! :cool:
Back to the top

The new "Keep Calm" "Owls Up" T-shirt is available.

The first 15 people to come into The Store tomorrow and mention the T-Shirt will get one FREE. Available in Red or Navy.

#OwlsUp

Keep Calm Owls Up
Back to the top

We have acquired The FAU Wardrobe of former Defensive Coordinator, Pete Rekstis.  Polos, shorts, warm up suits, jackets, T-shirts.  Mostly size Large.

For those who are unfamiliar with The Store, we have one rack dedicated to used gear worn by players and coaches...good, clean stuff at a fraction of the original cost.

Owls Up!
Back to the top

The FAU Golf Team picked up a set of these for every member last week. 

Nice Father's Day possibilities as well...

Owls Up!

FAU Golf Head Covers
Back to the top

Ah, hats for bats! They are real nice looking to bad I don't golf - WORLD'S WORST golfer! Pretty decent tennis player though!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Pretty decent tennis player though!
Posted On: Jun 8th 2014, 8:42 PM #331909

I need to hook you up with my Brother-in-Law who lives within 10 miles of you up there.  He is an awesome tennis player always looking for a game.  He is a Gator at heart, but did get an additional degree at FAU…so also an Owl Fan!
Back to the top

Another blast from the past...Former FAU Football great, Kris Bartels, stopped by today...great to see him.

Kris Bartels @ It's Owl Time
Back to the top

Him and his brother played hard nose football. Loved it.

Glad we have another set of brothers on the team again in the Stoshak boys.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: