Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

We just got these snapbacks in today...that were created for us by Top of the World Brand. 

You probably won't see me wearing one, but they look awesome!

Owls Up!

FAU "Jump Off" Snapback
Back to the top

fauowl said

We just got these snapbacks in today...that were created for us by Top of the World Brand. 

You probably won't see me wearing one, but they look awesome!

Owls Up!

Posted On: Jun 26th 2014, 5:50 PM #332215

"You won't see me wearing one" haha. Me neither Mark. We'll leave that to the students! 
Back to the top

Blast from the Past... Former FAU OL, Jarrid Smith. Was on the first Bowl Championship team. Jarrid was the first Native American to play at FAU.  In many native American cultures, Owls can be a symbol of death, and he almost didn't come to FAU because of it.  Glad he did. 

Owls Up!

Jarrid Smith @ The Store
Back to the top

For those interested in our FAU Columbia PFG Fishing Shirts, we have just received them in White. Columbia only produces these for Spring & Summer, so we will only have the White ones for a limited time and only have a few sizes of each.  They go quickly.  As for the Navy & Red PFGs, we have them as well and have them all year long...

For those who have never worn one (I was one of those--for a long time)...wear one, and they will quickly become your favorite shirt.

Owls Up!

FAU Columbia PFG Fishing Shirts
Back to the top

Blast from the Past:

Former FAU Football star (Class of 2004), Chris Laskowski.  Last I heard, he was coaching football up at Rockledge High School where his father is the head coach.  He was also teaching.  It has been a while, so not sure if that has changed. After leaving FAU, he was invited to the Indianapolis Colts camp.

one of Schnellenberger's "under the radar" guys, Chris (linebacker) was one of the toughest players we have had.

Chris Laskowski @ The Store
Back to the top

Just got these in...

FAU Performance Shorts.

FAU Performance Shorts
Back to the top

fauowl said

Blast from the Past:

Former FAU Football star (Class of 2004), Chris Laskowski.  Last I heard, he was coaching football up at Rockledge High School where his father is the head coach.  He was also teaching.  It has been a while, so not sure if that has changed. After leaving FAU, he was invited to the Indianapolis Colts camp.

one of Schnellenberger's "under the radar" guys, Chris (linebacker) was one of the toughest players we have had.

Posted On: Jul 7th 2014, 9:59 AM #332387

Did he cut off all of his hair??
Back to the top

Rick said

fauowl said

Blast from the Past:

Posted On: Jul 7th 2014, 9:59 AM #332387

Did he cut off all of his hair??
Posted On: Jul 9th 2014, 12:34 PM #332455

No, he had a big pony!
Back to the top

Ahh…was going to say.

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

I think Chris played World League for a season and I remember him having an awesome fake punt TD on a direct snap that he took to the house…I can't quickly remember my wife's birthday but I remember things like that  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: