Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU vs. Elon - 11/14/14 @ 8:00 PM

Add topic

Grown man rebound from Raffington right there. Just ripped it from the Elon player to put in layup. 8 points for Raffington now.
Back to the top

Cyrus said

Grown man rebound from Raffington right there. Just ripped it from the Elon player to put in layup. 8 points for Raffington now.
Posted On: Nov 14th 2014, 8:51 PM #338059

+1

Raffy with SIX boards so far…much better than last weekend!
Back to the top

Elon has made a few tough shots this half. Add that one to the list.
Back to the top

HALF: FAU leads 37-32. Botley leads all scorers with 10 points. Raffington on pace for a double-double, 8 points 6 rebounds.
Back to the top

So far so good fellas! We drifted a bit and let em back in but a nice first half. 

Raff looks solid! Botley shooting from NBA range and draining em and the team looks to be running a much more crisp and planned offense vs whatever the hell we played last year. 

The ASN stream is really good too
Back to the top

Elon 46.2% FG, 14.3% 3FG

FAU: 46.4% FG, 50% 3FG

FAU with slight advatage on the boards 15-14.

If the Owls can keep the tempo at their pace they should pull this one out. Must limit TOs. Right now the Owls have 7.  Elon has 8.
Back to the top

teambeer said

So far so good fellas! We drifted a bit and let em back in but a nice first half. 

Raff looks solid! Botley shooting from NBA range and draining em and the team looks to be running a much more crisp and planned offense vs whatever the hell we played last year. 

The ASN stream is really good too
Posted On: Nov 14th 2014, 8:58 PM #338063

Can you explain the ASN streaming.

Every time I try it doesn't work…

99% chance its user error.

I love dropkicks and fat guy touchdowns.

Twitter: @jakobsansom
Back to the top

I know we made 3s in the first half but hopefully FAU dosen't fall in love and start settling for jumpers.
Back to the top

Side note, have always liked when FAU wears red.
Back to the top

Good first half…BIG question:

Can we put together two half's of play.

That was the Achilles Heel last year.
Back to the top
Control functions: