Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

fauowl said

or a Saturday at noon is worse.

Every time I attend a noon game I think, "too hot, never again."  It's not so bad on the Acura deck though but in general seating… it can be brutal.

Back to the top

owl in training said

Maybe preventing some some recruits to be able to come.
Posted On: Apr 2nd 2015, 12:05 PM #344125

:Yawn:

HUGE issue.

Biggest game EVER at the stadium, and you won't have any prospects there because they will be playing.

Back to the top

I think the Friday game will hurt the all around game experience. This will be the most important game and most attended game since the opening. It will hurt pre game festivities "tailgating" because not everyone will be able to get out of work early or will force some to take the day possibly. For a lot of people this will be the first game back since the opening or the first time ever at the stadium. They need to have a great experience for them to spend their money on FAU football again. I just hope the stadium is on their "A" game that night with enough people working whether it be ticket takers, bartenders in the Hyundai deck, to general concessions. If they screw the in game experience up people may never return no matter what the result of the game is.
Back to the top

Rick said

owl in training said

HUGE issue.

Biggest game EVER at the stadium, and you won't have any prospects there because they will be playing.

Posted On: Apr 2nd 2015, 12:31 PM #344127

Probably the best point anybody has made so far in this thread.
Back to the top

David Slavic said

Rick said

owl in training said

HUGE issue.

Posted On: Apr 2nd 2015, 2:05 PM #344134

But if we end up getting blown out at home, wouldn't it be better if they didn't experience that in person?
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

David Slavic said

Rick said

owl in training said

HUGE issue.

Posted On: Apr 2nd 2015, 2:05 PM #344134

But if we end up getting blown out at home, wouldn't it be better if they didn't experience that in person?
Posted On: Apr 2nd 2015, 2:20 PM #344135

No, you want recruits there, definitely.
Back to the top

I promise if we beat UM on national TV that night recruits will know all about it. 
Back to the top

teambeer said

I promise if we beat UM on national TV that night recruits will know all about it. 
Posted On: Apr 3rd 2015, 6:44 AM #344147

They may know about it, but it is better to be there for it and see this!

:Big-Grin:

Back to the top

Red pants 2
Back to the top

Rick said

teambeer said

Posted On: Apr 3rd 2015, 6:44 AM #344147

They may know about it, but it is better to be there for it and see this!

:Big-Grin:

Posted On: Apr 3rd 2015, 7:28 AM #344148

Ahhh…I missed the palm trees!  That's the thing…everyone who has been to the stadium and to campus raves about how beautiful it is.  Problem is, that is such a small population.  Need more recruits, parents, guardians, coaches and the likes there of in the stands to come experience the experience first hand not just on TV. And, whne they come, let's be welcoming to them.  Have some sort of tradition in play and look like we're having fun. It'll be interesting to see how moving the student section plays out.  I know I'm off topic but it's all still relevant.  
Back to the top
Control functions: