Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

***SITE CONTENT CHANGES

Add topic

Aw, heck, Rick. You're far too young to be stepping away. I'm very sorry to learn of this, and I'm late in saying so. We have been down in extreme south central Colorado (off the grid, believe it or not) on a scenic Rails and Ales Train which culminated in a beer festival at an encampment along the tracks at Fir, Colo., at 9,242 feet. At that elevation, a little beer goes a lo-o-o-o-ong way. Trust me. Fortunately, the train back (about two hours) was a dry run to help people get sober enough to drive to motels, etc. Hang in there, and let us know what you're up to. Cheers.
Back to the top

Rick - thank you for all of your hardwork!  I've appreciated it over the years!
Back to the top

Thanks guys!
Back to the top

Have not said it here yet, been on vacation in Tybee Island, GA and really do appreciate all you do!
Back to the top

I know I'm a new member, but this site has been my favorite site every since I joined. Thanks for this great platform for fans and alumni. It's been amazing.
Back to the top

Rick,
You da man. 'Nuff said.
 :cool:   :Win:
Back to the top

Thanks guys x 3!

:cool:
Back to the top

Rick,

This forum would have never lasted this long without you. Thanks for your dedication and professionalism!

Greg
Back to the top

Thanks Greg, appreciate the kind word!
Back to the top

Wow. I knew the day was coming, but I didn't think it actually would ever happen.

Thanks again for everything you did Rick!

I don't think a lot of people know the nuts and bolts, and the behind the scenes stuff, but you made the Nest what it was, and that was the best FAU sports community on the internet. You always found a way to make things work and ran the site in such a professional manor while working a FULL time job on the side. I know how much the site has meant to you over the years, and I'm proud to say I worked under your umbrella.

I know you'll still be around, but best of luck, and thanks again!
Back to the top
Control functions: