Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

FAU Baseball was selected to finish 2nd by the league coaches in their preseason poll:

Back to the top

CJ Chatham and Brett Lashley named to Preseason All CUSA Team, Chatham, POY:

Back to the top

#1-#3 are interchangeable. If FIU can have a good year on the mound, they could be in the mix. They always hit. FAU will need to replace some very good arms that left for pro careers. We will be in the mix. How good? Time will tell.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

#1-#3 are interchangeable. If FIU can have a good year on the mound, they could be in the mix. They always hit. FAU will need to replace some very good arms that left for pro careers. We will be in the mix. How good? Time will tell.

Posted On: Jan 27th 2016, 1:51 PM #354053

Well if we don't have a good year someone should be fired.  We should know by the 3rd inning of the first game.

Back to the top

OC Irritant said

Local Owl said

Well if we don't have a good year someone should be fired.  We should know by the 3rd inning of the first game.

Posted On: Jan 27th 2016, 2:58 PM #354054
No, McCormack gets chances because his winning parentage isn't 25%
You think you are funny and slick, but you just make jokes and run.
You also have never back anything you have ever said on this forum with any real football related augments.
Like when you said playing two sports hurts athletes and I think everyone gave you name that made you look like you literally have no idea what you're talking about.
Yet you diapered from that thread like a cockroach when the lights turned on……       
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

OC Irritant said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Jan 27th 2016, 2:58 PM #354054
No, McCormack gets chances because his winning parentage isn't 25%
You think you are funny and slick, but you just make jokes and run.
You also have never back anything you have ever said on this forum with any real football related augments.
Like when you said playing two sports hurts athletes and I think everyone gave you name that made you look like you literally have no idea what you're talking about.
Yet you diapered from that thread like a cockroach when the lights turned on……       

Posted On: Jan 27th 2016, 3:28 PM #354057

You are invading my safe space.  You are not allowed to call people names on the forum please refrain.

Back to the top

This just in from the News Desk:

End it now, or you won't like the way I end it.

We now return you to "it has been much more enjoyable here lately".
Back to the top

I'm just tingling with joy that we are at least talking Baseball. Even if it gets a bit ugly. Started with a notification of a death. Then moved to negative sarcasm. But , at least it's Baseball talk
Back to the top

I'm really pumped for baseball season
I always try to make 20 or games a year.
Back to the top

Here are a couple things that worry me.  
1.) Drew was our inning eater last year and I wonder do we have a pitcher that could go 6-7or 8 innings and save the bullpen.
2.) speaking of the bullpen the back end of the bullpen worries me. Is it going to be closer by committee or do we have a guy.
3.) Last who do we have to replace Santiago at third following his departure via graduation. 

Those are my thoughts. 
Back to the top
Control functions: