Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Men's Basketball Games Week of January 28th & 30th, 2016

Add topic

MBB FINAL: ODU 78  FAU 66  Owls falls to 5-16 and 3-5 in CUSA.

UPDATED SCHEDULE:  2015-2016 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Delph with a solid night:

Back to the top

Team Stats:

Back to the top

Does anyone know the time of Saturdays game. Also, as I am not a season ticket holder of basketball, Will there be GA tickets at the window. I will be staying only one hour and don't want to be hit up for reserve seats. The last game I attended where I was not a season ticket holder, they said no GA tickets and I bought four seats and again I only stayed a short while. Hard to find this info.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

UPDATED SCHEDULE:  2015-2016 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Posted On: Jan 28th 2016, 8:55 PM #354111

Back to the top

Good afternoon everybody! Today the Owls are set to take on the Charlotte 49ers. Charlotte is one of the hottest teams in the conference, coming off a road win at FIU and an upset against Marshall. Do not let Charlotte’s 7-13 overall and 4-4 in conference record fool you. They ride a three game win streak, and have played Michigan, Syracuse, Washington, Davidson, Miami, and Georgetown. The 49ers have a plethora of scorers averaging double digit games. If there is one man to keep an eye out for, it is #50 Joseph Uchebo. The towering 6-10 ft senior center averages 11.9 points a game, and 11.1 boards a game. It will be imperative for Delph and Reed to stay out of foul trouble if FAU wants to contain Uchebo.

Back to the top

We're Underway from the Burrow! There are no changes to the starting lineup from Thursday’s loss to Old Dominion.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Boys are looking good so far!
Back to the top
Control functions: