Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Superbowl at the Stadium

Add topic

fauowl said

I would prefer an event called the "Owl Prowl," much like the "Gator Growl" in Gainesville.

It kicks off football season in conjunction with the bonfire.

Well, remember that our Homecoming is technically called Owl Prowl. But otherwise I agree with the concept.

I like the idea of building up 20th Street and then having a block party type event before the first game.

fauowl said

He came to FAU a couple of years ago and I ran into him. He wanted to see the stadium and they wouldn't give him a tour because he didn't call in advance.

That's terrible.

I've seen him mention the university after football games… I think he follows the team.

Back to the top

i know during the 2012 Presidental Election cycle, they showed the debates on the jumbo tron. i wonder if they are going to do something like that again. as far as Carrot Top goes, i think that was a screw up somewhere. you contact his people and fix it, i think it will help.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

i know during the 2012 Presidental Election cycle, they showed the debates on the jumbo tron. i wonder if they are going to do something like that again.

That makes two of us. That was an awesome event and there should be more like it.
Back to the top
Control functions: