Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

2017 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Wednesday, February 1st marks the Signing of Florida Atlantic's 2017 Football Class members, and the first under new Head Coach Lane Kiffin.

The Owls have gone far and wide in comparison to years past with a host of prospects being tapped from beyond the Sunshine State.

The target number of signees will range in the 18-20 mark or thereabouts, and FAU will be confirming the signees once their Letters of Intent (NLI) have been reviewed by the staff and deemed official.

Prospects can sign beginning at 7:00 AM in their applicable time zones, and are asked to have their NLI in by 10:00 AM.

We'll be monitoring that action, posting some tweets and comments here, and updating the commit list as the prospects join the Team.

Feel free to pitch in here as well!

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Anyone taking a "vacation/sick" day tomorrow? :Thinking:

In Lane we trust! Stockings are hung by the fire!
Back to the top

StPeteOwl said

Posted On: Jan 31st 2017, 10:32 AM #366434

I wish I could. I just took a vacation and took Monday off to see family, so I'll be glued to the computer all day.
Back to the top

Just curious about preferred Walk Ons.  I know we get 85 schollys but is there a limit to number of players on a team and the number of preferred walk ons we can have? THX
Back to the top

fauowl said

Just curious about preferred Walk Ons.  I know we get 85 schollys but is there a limit to number of players on a team and the number of preferred walk ons we can have? THX
Posted On: Jan 31st 2017, 10:57 AM #366437

Roster mandate is 105 total members for the off season, but there is no limit to in season.
Back to the top

Who wants to track down FIU's fax number and just clog it up all day tomorrow?  Maybe from 6:45 a.m. until I don't know…end of business tomorrow?
Back to the top

Faxing said

Who wants to track down FIU's fax number and just clog it up all day tomorrow?  Maybe from 6:45 a.m. until I don't know…end of business tomorrow?
Posted On: Jan 31st 2017, 1:26 PM #366443

Best Idea I have heard!!!
Back to the top

Faxing said

If anyone can get that number i would be happy to send stuff all day
Back to the top

Faxing said

Listen, I would totally do this. I'll just send in satirical letters of intent all day long.
Back to the top

StPeteOwl said

Posted On: Jan 31st 2017, 10:32 AM #366434

It's one of my favorite days of the year. Talk about being glued to your phone/computer waiting for updates on LOIs to come in!
Back to the top