Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

There was some reality show type drama concerning Isaac Readon's scholarship offer to FAU following Coach Kiffin's hiring. Readon is a good kid who really wants to play ball here at FAU.

Couldn't be any happier for him. Welcome, Isaac!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Zyon Gilbert!

Lane is going full Joey Saltwater right now with this closing.
Back to the top

HUGE!! Owls land one of the most sought-after OT out of JuCo.

Back to the top

3* JuCo DE, Timothy Bonner is in!

Back to the top

Waiting on Ahman Ross and Marvin Washington, personally… who are you guys still waiting on?  :)
EDIT: Washington just signed with UConn. Swooped in and stole some of our recruits. UConn. UConn stole our recruits. :Thinking:

Anyway, lots of great surprises today. Be interesting to see our CUSA recruiting ranking after all is said and done.
Back to the top

Aledo, TX TE Logan Peterson, has signed with the Owls.  Peterson decommitted from Texas State just days ago. He also held an offer from UTSA, who FAU is currently neck and neck with for top recruiting class in CUSA.

Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Waiting on Ahman Ross and Marvin Washington, personally… who are you guys still waiting on?  :)

Lots of great surprises today. Be interesting to see our CUSA recruiting ranking after all is said and done.
Posted On: Feb 1st 2017, 11:03 AM #366564

Washington to UCONN
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Lots of great surprises today. Be interesting to see our CUSA recruiting ranking after all is said and done.
Posted On: Feb 1st 2017, 11:03 AM #366564

Marvin Washington just went to UCONN. I'd like to see if we can flip Hunter Brannon from Alabama. Not holding my breath
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III (2) said

Aledo, TX TE, Logan Peterson, has signed with the Owls.  Peterson decommitted from Texas State just days ago. He also held an offer from UTSA, who FAU is currently neck and neck with for top recruiting class in CUSA.

Posted On: Feb 1st 2017, 11:05 AM #366566

And look what Kiffin does with TEs. OJ Howard could be the best, most NFL-ready TE in this years draft.
Back to the top

Shame to see Washington go, but best of luck to him in the frozen tundra that is Storrs, CT.

Back to the top