Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

DeltAlumnus said

Rick said

Also just in, the UCF game will air as well, and kick-off at 7:00 PM at Schnellenberger Field.
Posted On: Apr 16th 2019, 2:50 PM #385975

This is beyond good news! Night game on Saturday. Will be the most electric crowd our stadium will ever have 
Posted On: Apr 16th 2019, 4:50 PM #385981

Agree.  I would have to think this will be sold out.  I dont know how much juice the probable 50 point beating we will take the week prior will effect this.

Aside from that…let's hope for good weather for once for a big FAU event.  Just once.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

We'll easily make the drive for a Saturday evening opener. Marshall on a Friday is a bummer (but better–unrelated– than a Thursday at North Texas!), but we'll see.

Better get tickets early or we'll be looking at a black-seated stadium…
Back to the top

Added some freshly announced start times up top!

2019 FAU Football Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

Football Broadcast News!

Back to the top

Rick said

Football Broadcast News!
Posted On: May 30th 2019, 1:28 PM #386605

Yay we get to get blasted back to back years by a power on network TV!
Back to the top

And cbs sports is disappointing for ucf, but I’m happy they put the game time and day first and not tv for that game 
Back to the top

I'm loving all the tv. On a different subject , the u of Georgia will start selling beer at Stamford stadium.  All you need to do is donate $25,000 and drink it in a special area. God bless fau.

Back to the top

Local Owl said

I'm loving all the tv. On a different subject , the u of Georgia will start selling beer at Stamford stadium.  All you need to do is donate $25,000 and drink it in a special area. God bless fau.

Posted On: May 30th 2019, 2:57 PM #386608

At FAU all you gotta do is wait 25 min……….
Back to the top

Last season , beer with cash wasn't too bad. I just need bigger hands to carry. more cans. Everyone knows I love baseball, but I can't wait for  8/31. @OC, any insite on CR?. I'll be at two georges,on tuesday. I plan on feeding Lane rum runners till he talks.
Back to the top

ALL kick-off times updated!

Click VVV

2019 FAU Football Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top
Control functions: