Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

#17 UCF @ FAU @ Game Thread - September 7, 2019

Add topic

Local Owl said

I'm so ready.  My room mate at FAU  from 1980-1982 is flying in from new jersey Friday. If anyone is out on atlantic avenue Friday night and see two messed up 59 year old guys, say hello. His first FAU  football game.
Posted On: Sep 4th 2019, 7:42 PM #388082

Haha, this is awesome. My roommate from freshman-sophomore year is meeting me down here as well.
Back to the top

I think only die hard fans watched that game after the first Q. ..if you showed someone that game from the second Q on, and covered up the score, they would say that we absolutely have a chance of upsetting UCF.. .and the talk of "we played better once they put in their 2nd and 3rd stringers"….that's a bunch of bs…they might have been rotating guys in, but I saw their Heisman candidate QB out there most of the game….the score didn't really help OSU….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

And OSU DID NOT sub a lot, they only played 47 of the players on their roster with starters in a lot more than expected!
Back to the top

Two questions:

1) Was there a statement on what color FAU fans should wear? (im going to wear red as of right now)

2) Besides our visitor section, do you see both endzones being filled with UCF fans? as I am not sure where else they would be sitting besides being scattered throughout the stadium.

Back to the top

Interested in question #1 above.  I need to get a new shirt!
Back to the top

TheREALowlsley said

(im going to wear red as of right now)

Posted On: Sep 5th 2019, 11:14 AM #388096

I think red is the color….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

This isn't "coach speak"…real deal thought, IMHO:

Back to the top

just over 500 tix last night....anyone know if we sold out yet?....

-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

owlmart said

I’m flying in for the game.  Do the lots open at 3?
Posted On: Sep 4th 2019, 6:17 PM #388080

They just announced 1:00!
I am so pumped. 
Posted On: Sep 4th 2019, 7:12 PM #388081

Thank you!  I was looking everywhere to see if they would open early.
Back to the top

It would be nice to announce  the color
Back to the top
Control functions: