Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Southern Miss @ FAU - November 30, 2019

Add topic

Via Southern Miss beat writer Patrick Magee, a source close to QB Jack Abraham says that he should be ready to play against FAU this Saturday.

Back to the top

I am a owl said

teambeer said

If I remember from last time, Athletics offers up our season ticket seats to you first, with option to buy more. Those emails will start flowing on Saturday night if we win, they're on the jump pretty quick.
Posted On: Nov 25th 2019, 5:43 PM #391136

as season ticket holders, don't we get championship game tickets included if we win as a home game?
Posted On: Nov 27th 2019, 2:13 PM #391170

no, it's run by the conference….it's just our venue that's used…I think we get a portion of the gate, parking, concession, etc….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

What time are we allowed to start tailgating today since it is a 3:30 game?

Thanks and go owls
Back to the top

TheREALowlsley said

What time are we allowed to start tailgating today since it is a 3:30 game?

Thanks and go owls
Posted On: Nov 30th 2019, 9:08 AM #391210

1130 lots open
Back to the top

I just wanted to say that the guy with the other site is really getting on my nerves and crossing the line. He just put an article up titled “where are the fans at”. Well first off what makes him entitled to say things like that. Were a young football school he acts like It should be a sellout. Or that I shouldn’t enjoy the game because the attendance might not be a sellout or whatever  
Back to the top

What are the chances? We won every coin-toss in the regular season, except the Marshall game's.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

The biggest story this week was whether or not USM's Jack Abraham would get the start after sustaining an injury last week vs. WKU.

Sorry to be the barrier of bad news, but he's leading the Golden Eagle offense onto the field.

Back to the top

Slow start to the game for both offenses. We do get to see Malcolm Davidson start at RB despite getting banged up last weekend.

Back to the top

What an awful punt! Owls should be able to get points on the board with this field position.

Back to the top

Disappointed to just get three points here, but it's good to at least get something on the board.

Back to the top
Control functions: