Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Southern Miss @ FAU - November 30, 2019

Add topic

DeltAlumnus said

What a performance by the defense! Glenn Spencer was a game changer as a hirer for this program. Proud to be an owl tonight! 

Posted On: Nov 30th 2019, 7:46 PM #391293

I knew we would blitz the crap out of them, and we did…

But yeah, give him another year with these guys and we'll be pretty solid.

My only concern in the DL line losses…
Back to the top

Our o struggled a bit. But our d carried us. I said our d would win us a couple games this season. Didn't think this would be one. 9-3. I predicted 7. Shows you what I know. Let's take one more at home.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Our o struggled a bit. But our d carried us. I said our d would win us a couple games this season. Didn't think this would be one. 9-3. I predicted 7. Shows you what I know. Let's take one more at home.
Posted On: Nov 30th 2019, 8:01 PM #391295

Same. I did not see a Conference Championship berth coming this year. Kudos to Lane and his staff. We need a new Kicker 
Back to the top

That part of our game will eventually cost us a game. I think he has a physical issue . But regardless,  it will cost us.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

That part of our game will eventually cost us a game. I think he has a physical issue . But regardless,  it will cost us.
Posted On: Nov 30th 2019, 9:24 PM #391298

I mean other than tonight the vladi Rivas had a very good year. Cut the kid some slack. I mean we’re in c-USA. Watch the kickers in the nfl on a weekly basis struggle.
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

I mean other than tonight the vladi Rivas had a very good year. Cut the kid some slack. I mean we’re in c-USA. Watch the kickers in the nfl on a weekly basis struggle.
Posted On: Nov 30th 2019, 9:36 PM #391299

I agree with Local, but only because they put him in a position to fail…it's not his fault…he's not a distance kicker at 40+ yards…don't even go there…Just try for the first down.

Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Nov 30th 2019, 9:24 PM #391298
Posted On: Nov 30th 2019, 9:36 PM #391299
Exactly, ask Saban about place kickers.  OC did a write up about the issue I believe.  If you are expecting perfection you’re going to be disappointed even at the highest level.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

This game showed just how many ways we can beat you. We've been talking about our offensive weapons, but haven't talked about relying on the defense for a win.

Glenn Spencer's defense is the real deal. They proved that against Ohio State, and they proved that last night against one of the conference's best QBs.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: