Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

To the people on here in the know, Is there any chance we pick up an additional game on the weekend of 12/19? I think it’s the conference championship that weekend but as it seems we won’t be in it I would love for us to get the young guys the experience.
Back to the top

Some scheduling news and updates:

Back to the top

Can we play MTSU on the 19th or does it just not make sense?
Back to the top

We won’t play dec.19 since the boca Raton bowl is dec.22 and myrtle beach bowl is dec.21.  Along with the cure bowl we are projected to be in one of the three.  Playing undefeated coastal Carolina in myrtle beach bowl sounds like the most exciting matchup

owlmart said

Posted On: Nov 28th 2020, 12:21 PM #398185

Back to the top

RelicOwl said

We won’t play dec.19 since the boca Raton bowl is dec.22 and myrtle beach bowl is dec.21.  Along with the cure bowl we are projected to be in one of the three.  Playing undefeated coastal Carolina in myrtle beach bowl sounds like the most exciting matchup

owlmart said

Posted On: Nov 28th 2020, 12:21 PM #398185

Posted On: Nov 28th 2020, 12:26 PM #398186

If the MTSU game was at home then it would make sense to try harder to play them, but since it’s a road game forget it.  We have too much too lose if we take a loss right before a bowl game.  USF ducking out really surprises me, I guess teams that are terrible don’t want to get dominated.  I say we try to finish strong and win the last two games.  We should focus on getting into a good bowl game and considering our record and defense we should get in.  

One of the cool things about our program is being undefeated in bowl games.  Us playing a coastal Carolina at home us equivalent to SMU playing us in the Boca bowl. I would like for us to travel and play a winnable team to keep our streak and hopefully get us ranked.  
Back to the top

I swear we should have never played Marshall. 28 players out with COVID (including our current starting QB) AND 15 players injured. We did not even have a nose tackle on the roster. In some conferences, having 43 players out would not be enough to play a game.
Back to the top

If the game were next weekend, it would be canceled.
Back to the top
Control functions: