Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Georgia Southern vs Owls or Hooters' Lovers

Hooters

Greetings from a Georgia Southern fan. You may ask yourself, why would a GSU fan give a hoot about the Owls upcoming game next year at this early time? I just want you to enjoy the Game in Statesboro Ga. Since you won’t like the outcome of your loss to the EAGLES I want you to have a nice time before the game and make the best of it after the game. Below are the hooters sites around Statesboro & Savannah. You could swoop in and use it as a meeting place for some of your fans.

I'm just a nice guy I guess.:Smug:

TALON
Back to the top

Paulson Stadium
Back to the top

In front of the 56,000 sq.ft. football complex, in the west end zone, we have a kids football field if you want them to play and not bother you for all 3 hours of the game.

Kids football playground in stadium
Back to the top

Your players locker room will be on the left hand side along with the Owl seating lower left hand side of stadium.

seating

Back to the top

For those that will be coming early you may consider staying in Savannah. River Street has all the bars and restaurants for every taste! If you stay on I-95 15 minutes outside of Savannah Statesboro is about 45-50 minutes away. Market street is nice also

River Street

Market
Back to the top

You know what I just may go. I’ve been to Savannah before and loved it. We’re going to kick your butts 
Back to the top

Georgia Southern Campus Map. You will have to see where FAU's specified parking lot is. However their is a transit system that runs to and from the stadium before, during and after the game.

Back to the top

jgf2017 said

You know what I just may go. I’ve been to Savannah before and loved it. We’re going to kick your butts 
Posted On: Jan 25th 2020, 8:48 PM #393680

You may kick our butts but not in your lifetime :Smug:

Back to the top

Road TRip

6 hours- 45min to Savannah form FAU at 70mph
Back to the top

GSUsTALON said

Your players locker room will be on the left hand side along with the Owl seating lower left hand side of stadium.

seating

Posted On: Jan 25th 2020, 8:08 PM #393674

Oh no! Their stadium is a 9 inches glass case!!! How does anyone fit?!? 

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top