Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Georgia Southern vs Owls or Hooters' Lovers

jgf2017 said

I showered Georgia Southern with praise. Ok. They actually gave um a good game in '93, got smoked in '94 though. Ok, so it's the "2nd level" instead of D2. Gotcha. Thank you so much guys for pointing that out.
Posted On: Jan 26th 2020, 7:49 PM #393737

Forgive me. what Florda team are you talking about?
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I showered Georgia Southern with praise. Ok. They actually gave um a good game in '93, got smoked in '94 though. Ok, so it's the "2nd level" instead of D2. Gotcha. Thank you so much guys for pointing that out.

Forgive me. what Florda team are you talking about?

jgf2017 said

AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT!
Back to the top

They played at Miami in 93 and 94. This was when I was a kid. I remember my dad telling me they were the best team in the “2nd level” or D2. I root against them now. I’m not some fan boy of another team, not that anyone here is…..
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

They played at Miami in 93 and 94. I remember my dad telling me they were the best team in the “2nd level” or D2. I root against them now. I’m not some fan boy of another team, not that anyone here is…..
Posted On: Jan 26th 2020, 8:21 PM #393740

And you sholdn't be, for you the Owls first and for me GSU first!

Still GSC was undermand and was un der a HC and staff that was sub par even with 63 scolorships.
Back to the top

Just to make it clear, I never went to that school to the south. There's one school I've ever applied for.
Back to the top

GSUsTALON said

jgf2017 said

They played at Miami in 93 and 94. I remember my dad telling me they were the best team in the “2nd level” or D2. I root against them now. I’m not some fan boy of another team, not that anyone here is…..

And you shholdn't be, for you the Owls first and for me GSU first!
Posted On: Jan 26th 2020, 8:27 PM #393741

His Dad left at half time.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Just to make it clear, I never went to that school to the south. There's one school I've ever applied for.
Posted On: Jan 26th 2020, 8:29 PM #393742

Good, Miami as Flordas thug U in the 80s & 90s
Back to the top

Dusky's still upset I chewed him out. This was after he called me mentally challenged. You're still an FSU fan. I believe the last time we talked you wouldn’t take my bet. The bet was that if his pathetic FSU program wins the National Title in the next 5 years I give him $1,000. If they don’t he gives me $200. Remember it’s 5 to 1 now you blind FSU homer 
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

GSUsTALON said

jgf2017 said

And you shholdn't be, for you the Owls first and for me GSU first!
Posted On: Jan 26th 2020, 8:27 PM #393741

His Dad left at half time.
Posted On: Jan 26th 2020, 8:32 PM #393743

I would have left half way thrue the 3rd.

JUst a misunderstanding on the NCAAs format of FCS and FBS. Still we are out to beet the Owls in our stadium no matter what recruits you get this year.
Back to the top

Guy's we'll come back to this game, which is 9 months away, when we get closer. We're landing recruits, which we should be celebrating, and this argument over the difference between FCS (DIAA) and DII, which has now taken a sharp left turn into ridiculous squabble is dominating the site's timeline and is not needed right now - or ever.

For the record:

-D1 (FBS and FCS) can offer full ride scholarships.

-DII can only offer partial scholarships.

-DIII cannot offer scholarships.

Thread is locked - getting tired of this.

Back to the top