Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

TALLAHASSEE THREAD: FAU vs Texas Tech & FSU - Feb 28th & 29th, 2020

Add topic

Bull pen can't do the job. TT runs up the score in the 8 th and 9th. Tonight wont be any easier.
Back to the top

Jacob Josey will get the start for FAU against the Seminoles.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Pitching actually did much better than I expected up until schuler came in.  He'll learn and progress tho.  Offense was downright embarrassing.  I was curious to see if we could produce runs without getting freebies like we have been up to this point from weak competition.  We looked a little out of our league at the plate in that first game.  Hopefully we can adjust, gonna be more of the same from fsu.  
Back to the top

Our starter did great. Kept us in the game even with four walks and a hit batsman. Too bad we played the eighth and ninth inning. The TT starter was crazy tough.
Back to the top

Josey looked shaky in the first, but he's bounced back to retire the 'Noles in quick order.

Back to the top

Owls LEAD in Tally!

Back to the top

The game is tied. I'm very happy with our starting pitching today. Keeping us in the game against two big time baseball teams. Win or lose, these two did their jobs.
Back to the top

We've got three hits in 15 innings!

WTH is going on!

I don't care who we play, that's simply ridiculous.

On a side note, we do have 5 walks…

Let's go!

Back to the top

Local Owl said

The game is tied. I'm very happy with our starting pitching today. Keeping us in the game against two big time baseball teams. Win or lose, these two did their jobs.
Posted On: Feb 28th 2020, 7:30 PM #394285

Completely agree.  I seriously felt our starters were going to get smacked around this weekend.  Great to see them holding their own.  Can't say the same for our offense tho, which was supposed to be our strength, disappointed to say the least.  Yes we are facing top notch competition, but gotta make the most of these opportunities.  
Back to the top

FSU takes the lead despite an amazing relay from the left field wall.

Back to the top
Control functions: