Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 SERIES THREAD: Florida vs FAU - March 3rd & April 21st

Add topic

Liking the development of Adrien Reese…yeah he got roughed up a bit earlier in the season, but walks will have that effect…regardless, if he can the control under consistent wraps, looks to be a rising star in the pen.

We need it.

10 K's now over 9.2 IP so far this year as he exits for tonight.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

We are through 6 innings here at The Ballpark of The Palm Beaches. FAU unable to get anything going the last few innings. UF Reliever Christian Scott able to keep the Owl bats in Check. UF 5, FAU 3.
Back to the top

BJ Murray is quickly become one of my favorite players on this team. The kid has it all.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Personally seems risky to pull Entenza when he has been throwing some solid stuff. But O'Connell comes takes over on the mound.

Back to the top

FAU unable to get anything going offensively in the 7th inning. UF pitchers haven able to keep the ball down, making it difficult for the Owl bats to hit balls out of the infield. End of the 7th inning. UF 5, FAU 3.
Back to the top

Defense is really showing off tonight.

Back to the top

FAU lefty reliever Dylan O`Connell surrenders two runs extending the UF lead. The Owls will need a late game surge if they hope to take down the #1 team in the nation. FAU down 3-7 as we enter the bottom of the 8th inning. BJ Murray set to lead off for the Owls.
Back to the top

And we head to the bottom of the ninth down four. Does that remind anybody of what happened last season?

Back to the top

FINAL. UF beats FAU, 7-3.

UPDATED SCHEDULE: 2020 FAU Baseball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

Tough loss. Great crowd. Should do this every year.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: