Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 SERIES THREAD: Miami vs FAU - March 4th, March 24th & April 15th

Add topic

OWLS WIN! FAU upsets No. 5 UM 11-2.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

@Jack,  you said probably the best mid week start. This was THE best start of any pitcher of the year. Cooley was a master. Always around the plate. Changing speeds. Breaking ball was perfect. Really a nice job. Gives me hope at a point where I was starting to be concerned. Very very good start by a young pitcher. And the Owls bats were got. The 8,9,1 positions were very productive. Maybe our best game so far. Now let's settle into a normal week of ball
Back to the top

And here's the final segment of the contest. UM juiced the bases when Waterbor struck out Miami's Chet Moore.

SEE YA LATER UM!  :Laughing:  :Laughing:

Back to the top

We looked GOOD tonight. All around dominant team win. The Owls can still have a magical season!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Local Owl said

@Jack,  you said probably the best mid week start. This was THE best start of any pitcher of the year. Cooley was a master. Always around the plate. Changing speeds. Breaking ball was perfect. Really a nice job. Gives me hope at a point where I was starting to be concerned. Very very good start by a young pitcher. And the Owls bats were got. The 8,9,1 positions were very productive. Maybe our best game so far. Now let's settle into a normal week of ball
Posted On: Mar 4th 2020, 9:59 PM #394395

You can certainly make that argument Local! Especially when considering this was the lowest run total FAU has held an opponent to so far this season.

And absolutely agree on the bats. The bottom of the order guys worked magic tonight. Toney seemed unstoppable offensively tonight.

Back to the top

You know it's been a long day when you tweet UM is #5 in the nation throughout the game, despite writing a preview last night that correctly tabbed the 'Canes as #6.

Apologize about that y'all! But my silly blunder doesn't ruin this special night for the program. Thanks so much for following along tonight!

Back to the top

Don't apologize Jack. You do a fantastic job. Keep it up.
Back to the top

Has ANY team EVER faced a tougher 6 game run than the Owls just did, playing games vs. 6 not just ranked, but TOP 10 teams in a row??? Even at the NCAA finals???
Back to the top

Five game stretch, sorry! Texas Tech, FSU (twice), UF and then UM!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Don't apologize Jack. You do a fantastic job. Keep it up.
Posted On: Mar 5th 2020, 6:14 AM #394403
I appreciate that Local! Thanks for always being here to conversation with.

And shoutout to Ryan and RicK for their help with the baseball coverage!

Still feel like a schmuck though! :Laughing:

Back to the top
Control functions: